Chapter 30: Dirty Murder

Hey guys ! I want to first apologize for the late update, writers block is a bi**h, but here's a frisky chapter for you! Don't forget to vote ⭐️ and comment 💎 what you think!

                  **************************

        Camilla's P.O.V

       Alejandro was a gem when it comes to waking up next to his tiresome body. The way he wrapped his heavy body around me was security. The safe kind. He always felt warm and plush.

        Even though my body ached I managed to refresh out of Alejandro's massive teen mattress to give the bathroom a visit. After refreshing I came back to find him half awake, hugging a pillow, eyeing me as a smile crooked on his face.

      Jumping back in to the bed with him, I wished him the best good morning and he too with a quick peck on my reddish mouth that never got tired of kissing him.

     "What do you want to do today?"
He asked as he came out of the shower with only a soaked white towel folded around his hips.

     "Well for starters we have to make sure everything went well as discussed in the meeting so I'm going to call my brother now and find out." So I picked up my phone and dialed Carlo's number.

      "Bom dia Camilla!" He sounded slumped.

      "Bom dia Carlos. Why do you sound so dull?"

       "I'm just tired, was up all night finishing documents and everything is set for the attack." He answered.

       "That is what I wanted to know, if everything was going well. Did you move my original arts and replaced them with the fake ones?"

       "Yes Camilla don't worry...everything is going well." He yawned and I ended the conversation by informing him on getting some sleep.

      "So?" Alejandro this time.

     "All under control." I replied.

     "Great...so this means I get to spend the rest of the day with you."

     "Oh grand! I just realized I don't have any spare clothings...I need to get back home and take a long shower, dress up and you can pick me up at 7 baby so you can take this babe of yours for dinner...I'm craving sushi!" I got up kissed his cheeks and departed the room.

     "I'll call you." I heard him say.

     "I'll answer." I smiled from my shoulders winking at him before walking downstairs.

    Luckily no one was awake yet, so that made my walk of shame much easier as I drove away from the Rodriguez mansion.

While driving back, I got myself coffee and munched on a custard filled donut. Damn I was a hungry mess.