Chapter 16: Honey

Double update got you like:

Sooo this chapter is... how do I say this?
16+ :(  so please If you are underage I recommend not to read. You've been warned.

                                                                                                          ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

   Alejandro's P.O.V

    She didn't hesitate and that's when hell broke loose. The beast inside me unleashed. It was time to mark this woman mine.

   This woman was going to moan my name all night long. Carefully I got a hold of her and pushed her against the wall the minute we got into my room. She rested her forehead on mine but I was too keen to feel her lips against mine. I spared her no minute and kissed her hard.

   It was different this time. This time it was moved with undeniable feelings of attraction. It felt real and right. She was going to know what it's like to have a man inside her making her feel some sort of way, no Diego no Aurora, just us. 

   Her mouth tasted so good I had to buss her over and over again until I could get tired of having my mouth on her, only to realize it was virtually impossible.

  So I licked her lips and planted small soft bites on her neck. Sucking, causing her to arch her back while she repeatedly whispered my name.

   "More." She growled enlightening me to do as told. She was an unfinished painting I was about to complete.

  I caressed her breasts taking my time. The fabric separating their brimful sight from me was disturbing. I didn't unclip her bra, I tore it apart.

   I mauled for her breast, the perfect breast with her pink nipples ready to be lacerated by me. So I did.

Her mouth now on my neck repeating my stages.