Chapter 23: Pleasurable And Tumultuous.

I'm back!! Don't forget to vote ⭐️ and comment 💎

I'm back!! Don't forget to vote ⭐️ and comment 💎. Also check out my other book!
                          ******************

       Camilla's P.O.V

                A long bath was a must. I slide down into the water, letting it block out the negative thoughts and past enthusiastic events. Flinching as my back touched the chilled ceramic background. Physically relaxing when my whole body was covered with the steamy water. My hair trickled down my back. My eyes  closed as I rubbed the luffa scented with my melon gel across my anatomy. Cleansing my feet with chocolate scrub. Washing my visage with a kiwi mask that unsullied my face.

      I brushed my teeth until crystal to the eyes of my mirror and dried up after I've come to a satisfaction of my dynamic self. With one towel wrapped around my hair I put  on a satin night robe for I had enough time before the party.

     Taking my position in front of my dress table. I drew a line in deep espresso over the top and the thinnest layer below my eyes. Spreading the foundation and pink blush across my cheek bones I drew the red lipstick over my plum lips. Stretched my lashes with dark mascara and finally massaged my skin with moisturizer.

       A knock on the door had me turn briskly awaiting for Alejandro's presence. He entered holding one large beige box and another small navy package. He placed them on my bed and got closer smirking, bending to my height.

    "I must say you look appealing...and you smell even better." He inhaled my scent.

    "That's because I have nothing on me." I smiled pushing him away to check the present he placed.

   "I have to admit. Your sense of style seems to intrigue me even more day by day." My eyes widened as I spread the red dress on the side.

   "Nothing better than..."

   "Crashing a party in red." I smirked finishing his sentence off. "And what will you be wearing?" I questioned, turning to face him and resting to support my trembling body on to the side of the bed.

    "You'll have to wait and find out."

   He was quick enough to lean towards me, smashing our lips for another fiery melt to my soul. Hands resting on his chest while his actions did wonders to my body. Every time we kiss is the total opposite of the last time. It always feels new and it gets zealous each and every time we collide for more. It's consuming and fierce. Pleasurable and tumultuous.

      His tongue slide across my bottom lip, biting ragingly. Sweet and slender he was...emotional and heartfelt the next.

    Mint was a perceiving odor at the moment. I whiffed in more of his aroma, dying for more and more of his attention that my figure craves.