Chapter 19: A Night

Hii babiessss 💗 a new update

Enjoy. Also please vote ⭐️ and comment 💎 💗.

*****************************

Camilla's P.O.V

The gun shots cracked in the air like lightning, coming from numerous directions.

"Duck." I heard Alejandro's fading voice.

I fell on the ground with a thud behind the mice booth. Which was my only protector for now. My eyes scanned the area around me. Aurora and Dmitry walked out of the room without a scratch.

Vincent on the other hand was no where in sight.

The noise reverberated in our ears and my senses after my shock were finally coming back to me.

I removed my gun from its position in my holster fixed onto my thigh. Two of them to be precise and briskly pivoted to aim for my preys.

They were all covered in superior black clothings covering their faces and arms.

Making it easy to spot them. I fired one and it walloped into his head killing him the instant. One after the other, but suddenly all the attention was now on me.

It must have been ten guns shooting at me for the countless bullets making contact with the booth was uncountable by sense.

It was a violence to the previous serene party. Now all I see is sheds of bodies and cracked glass.

Still oblivious to the reason behind this attack I crawled to Alejandro who was only a few meters away.

His reaction said otherwise warning me to stay in position, he was too late for I was already half way through.

That's when the gun shots stopped. I looked around now for the sudden composed, tranquil environment.

I felt a kick on my face and a numb sensation crawled into my system.

I only witnessed three figures one of which Alejandro was fighting and the other two ganging up on me.

When my sight came back into view I reacted hurriedly sliding into one of them causing him to fall and roll of the stage. While the other one full on attacked me from the top. Grasping his hands on my neck trying hard to terminate the air from passing into my lungs.

My leg went to hit him on his groin and without further ado He stumbled backwards and I took his neck with my legs twisting them to break his neck as I moved upwards and switch our positions vice versa.

The last one finally gained composure and started making his path back to me. Luckily this time I was standing.

He got closer and I punched him directly Sending his face to the left with a splat of blood pouring out of his mouth.