Chapter 32: Her Favourite Roses

Hey hey hey babies what's uppp?? Missed me ?? I know I know it's been long...here's a bomb ass chapter for y'all sorry it's unedited *warning it's a sensitive one :(*

                     *********************
    Camilla's P.O.V

      "George...what is it? Say something please!"

     I heard Carlos practically yelling through the phone.

     "Carlos, put it on speaker please."

    Carlos did as told and George's voice filled up the silence in the room. Everyone got closer to hear what news would fall in our category now.

     "Carlos...we took the body and tested it, all the theories we talked about at the crime scene were true, even Camilla's..." George began to mumble.

"For heavens sake George just tell me who it is." Carlos on the verge of tears.

"We tested the blood scanned the...She was pregnant too and we...it's.."

"It's Valentina isn't it?" Carlos sighed. "She was pregnant...George tell me this is a joke please." My brothers voice dropped.

"I'm so sorry Carlos." George uttered sympathetically.

   Val was pregnant...oh my god she was pregnant.

I took the phone from Carlos and thanked George for his help. My eyes dipped with tears just flowing nonstop. Alejandro's warmth found their way around my shivering body.

The tears burst forth like water from a dam, falling on everyone's face. Salty drops fell from my chin to soak my shirt. Even as I pressed my hands on the fabric of Alejandro's T-shirt the muscles in my body twitched in disbelief. All I felt was raw emotions.

My best friends gone..the one person I've trusted with my life, the best things that's ever happened to me, the person who survived high school with me, cried with me and painted my nails while I was snoring in libraries. Gone.

The pearl shaped tears rolled on mama and Adrianna's face. My father was my mom's wall and his expression was blunt and agitating.

Carlos was now smashing everything, cursing and breaking glass. He hit the wall until his knuckles bled and tried to scream but his voice melted and sounded pale.

The hooded vale of death hung in the room. He sobbed in his hands. He blinked lashes of heavy tears before he collapsed again, his howls of misery worsening. I felt his affliction, every bit of it, he did no attempt in hiding his grief, loss or devastation. He said nothing but crashed on the wall and fell to the bottom of the marble floor. The suffering came out like an uproar from his throat.

I crawled towards him holding him close to my chest as I tapped on his back. He was sobbing like a baby it was a torment to me. My brother was enduring and there was nothing I could do about it.

"I was..I was going to..ugh she..she would have said yes." Carlos TRIED to speak. His attempt was a fail and I shushed him. I felt his muscles relaxing but his shredding droplets of salt water was never ending.

"Carlos.." Adrianna hugged the other side of his body and she too found it difficult and demanding to hold her soreness back.

My mom walked out of the room sobbing, my dad followed her and once they were out, Carlos cried much loudly this time.

The muffled sobs wracked against my chest. The last painful emotion slammed against me. I lost the feeling of feeling. Ferocious crying was all I heard.