Chapter 42: Vincent Destruction

(Swipe left to listen to the song for this chapter.) Hey babies! Don't forget to vote and comment 💓💓.  This chapter might be disturbing for some audience, if you aren't comfortable with tortures and blood you can skip. :) also I'm sorry for the late update. I just started my senior year and it's not going so well 😑. I have shit tonne of homework to do. I need to get my life together 🤣. Also unedited I'll edit soon.

                         *******************

   Alejandro's P.O.V

        I brushed my fingers slightly on her face, across her hair and eventually landed on her lips. I pecked them. Dry, ruthless and rough.

     She was pale. Too pale. There was no life in her. She didn't move. She didn't kiss back. She only breathed. Which was enough for me right now.

    I knew she was tired. Both physically and mentally, it will take her time to recover from the trauma she's been through. It will take even longer when she finds out Diego couldn't make it.

    Her skin was cold and she appeared emotionless. Eyes heavily closed. Bruises occupied her not so tanned complexion.

   Her hair color seemed faded. She lied like a doll on the hospital bed. I held her hand but flinched at the coldness.

   Everything will be alright I'd whisper. Even though I knew she couldn't hear me.

     For the next few minutes I lay beside her until Sasha came back inside.

     "I just wanted to let you know that she won't be waking up much. We will be giving her sleeping pills. She needs all the rest she can get. It seems as if she hasn't gotten much sleep that past few months."

     "I see." I mumbled. "I have a short trip to make back to the states. There's something urgent. I'll be back in three days at most."

   "She'll be more vibrant in a few days. You'll get to hear her voice by the time your back." She smiled. "But we will need a guardian to stay behind you know Incase of an..." she frowned slightly.

   "No don't worry her sister and brother will stay here with a few bodyguards until I'm back.Thank you very much." I smiled and she nodded her head turning to leave. "For saving her and the baby." I finished.

"It's what I do."

      I let Camilla's hand go kissing her once again and pursuing my journey to Mateo's room.

     Later than evening, I bought plane tickets, and left the next day with Carlos.

   Leaving Kane and Adrianna behind.

    The minute we arrived. A black SUV picked us up. Rushing straight to the compound where the bastards were held. I was anxious to get home, because all my agitation will be taken off on Vincent and his idiot of a son.

    My parents, Camilla's parents and my siblings were all lounging in the living room. I left Carlos to do the talking and headed to my room to take a bath. On my way out I bumped into Aurora.

"Alejandro.." she swallowed. "I didn't know you were back." Her voice hoarse and low.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better than before."

"I just wanted to apologize for everything your going through...I'm sorry about Camilla, I should have told you when I knew what they were planning. Once I did plan on telling you, I don't know how Vincent found out and next thing I know this massive guy was hitting me and..." her voice cracked.