Chapter 22: Counter Love

Vote and comment my loves! Btw this chapter is Censored so please skip Camilla's POV if you are below 16😬

                      *********************

     Alejandro's P.O.V

     I'd be lying if I said the past few days were not entertaining. Our lives in the mafia is basically a movie with no ending, one of action and humor that refers to drugs, guns and the women. I've slowly realized things I never thought I would. Something my dad has bewared me of before having me scoff at him. One word that freaks all the men in this reckless world of danger. Weakness.

     An affection  I haven't had with anyone else but Camilla. Not even Aurora Who happened to be a lover for the longest time. The way she moved and her hair followed her every movement in easy sway plunging over her shoulders in sunrise-gold. The pair of strawberry saccharine lips, lilac soft, I never get bored of kissing.

     The shapely figure that I've laid eyes on without any attire and I've gone addicted to such a sight. The glossy skin and slender eyebrows highlighting her face. Her eyes that would glow when she reveals her shiny halo-white teeth every time she's happy. Her curvilinear waist didn't surprise me as much as the saffron tint to her complexion.

      Spending time with her the past few days was splendid and carefree. Yes that's the word.
  So I'm currently sitting watching her beautiful self move freely around the tiny kitchen with her sun hair tied up in a messy bun. Turning once in a while to smile at me while she added her ingredients. Occupying the room with her laughter and jokes. The smell filled the spaces when she placed the two portions of plates for the both of us.

     Smiling coolly at me she watched me chew my steak and feeding me the baked chili vegetables once in a while.

    "You know what I noticed?"

   "Enlighten me." She grinned.

    "You love taking care of people."

   "That explains why I'm a nurse Alejandro." She Chuckled.