Chapter 7: Pressure

Got a surprise waiting for you all in this chapter 😈.

 By the way, check out my authors note at the end of this chapter

Camilla's P.O.V

       The last person I expected to find standing in my doorway was  ACTUALLY STANDING IN MY DOORWAY.  The way he clenched his jaw and fist-bumped the wall had me petrified of chaos between the two men.  I could tell he was controlling his temper but clearly, he was fuming at the sight of us.

        After the balmy make out session Diego barged into the room without knocking. I've never blushed this much in my life, the difficulty level when pushing Alejandro away was unyielding. He seemed so casual as if the situation was relevant to him.

         They stared at each other for the longest time and my heart swelled.

"Camilla love, he wants to see you... in his office." Diego mocked emphasizing on the word "love". Referring to my father. I didn't bother correcting him. "Both of you." He finished and shut the door behind him with a lot of effort than actually required. 

    A moment of silence passed by and he was the first to break the absence of noise and bustle.

"We should go before they grow furious at our nonattendance."

"Yeah let's go." I sight and secured my dress in its rightful position. I wiped off my lipstick as I took a glimpse of Alejandro positioning his tie.  I chuckled when I saw the remains of my gloss smudged on the side of his lips.

"What's funny ?"

"This." I grabbed a tissue and wiped his mouth and lips for him. Whilst doing so he eyed me vigilantly.

     I walked away when I was through and straight to my dad's office with him following after me.

    We climbed the shinning stairs and softly knocked.

"Ah! My beautiful daughter." Papa spoke calling me to make my way around his desk. I stood beside him.  He wasn't the only one in the room. Another male was seated across my father with a fringe of grey-white hair, his face adapted with wrinkles that were few but visible. His views cried too good for his possible age.

       If you picked a number at random of age he'd be a little older. Certainly, his face was heavily lined and his eyes were blazing.

    "Camilla this is Lucas Rodriguez...Lucas my daughter who I've been telling you about."

"Pleasure to meet you Mr.Rodriguez." We greeted and juggled in for a warm handshake.