Chapter 14: Greece

I wasn't lying when I said it's a double update

            🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬
Camilla's P.O.V

  When we settled in I unpacked my bags and set my clothes in the cupboard. The dressing table was occupied with my belongings from makeup, perfumes and lotions. It took me a while to unpack because I had so many things and I needed to make sure that everything was organised. I quickly had a shower, put my clothes in the laundry and switched to new clean ones.

  I was still hyped so I was not drained or in need of any sleep. Alejandro, on the other hand, took a shower and settled down for a nap.

   When he was already asleep and it was only four in the afternoon I decided to make dinner for both of us. No need to pay the supermarket a visit.  The kitchen was fully stocked with fresh colourful ingredients.

   I waltzed around the area picking my ingredients and got straight to work. It felt lonely so I connected my phone to the tiny speakers and played music but not too loud for Alejandro upstairs. I cut the vegetables and waltzed around the kitchen.

  One thing I enjoy a lot is cooking. I cooked for the next two hours by the time I was finished it was about six o'clock.

  The weather and the sunset were perfect right now so I set the table outside. Added the food and everything looked great and refreshing.

  I loved the effort I put into this. In my head I wanted to sort things out between him and I. I know part of it is my fault but hearing those awful words come out of his mouth he had no right, so it pissed me off.

  However, I was willing to give whatever there is between us a try.

   I went to his room, the door was slightly open so I entered without confirmation. He was lying in the middle of the bed and this had to be my new favourite view. He looked so comfortable and at peace.

  His biceps flexed because he had his arms placed under the pillow in comfort while his hair sheltered part of his face.  His back crooked with the rest of his body.  Every muscle in his torso visible, he had an excessive professional athletic body, tanned and skin so tempting to touch. 

   Getting nearer I could now see his face properly illuminated by the sunset from the window. I admired his physique a bit longer for his body was drool-worthy.

  He started shuffling in his sleep.  So I slowly touched his bare shoulders to wake him up.

  "What are you doing here? In a room of no concern to you?" Ouch.

  "Dinners ready," I informed.

  "I'd rather not eat especially with you." My heart dropped when he said that only because I actually made a nice dinner and an attempt.