Chapter 18: Blue

Welcome back, my beautiful readers! Enjoy💕

Welcome back, my beautiful readers! Enjoy💕. Vote ⭐️ and comment 💎
                                                                                                         ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Camilla's P.O.V

We arrived in a short period of time both of us enthusiastic about the evening. Vincent, Aurora and Dmitry were already there sipping on martinis.

    They all looked colourful in their beach attire you wouldn't even realize they could pull off suits and look professional.

   The yacht was a perfect size not too small and not too big. With cashew coloured seats and a brown wood deck. The stripes of blue on the freshly painted white boat was surfy.

    "Anyone gets seasick?" Chuckled Vincent as he began to remove the hook and board us away from the shore.

    "No, but I'm Aurora sick," I whispered to Alejandro while he laughed but I was serious.

   "Now Hermosa don't do anything crazy we are here to have fun."

  "Oh you mean like push her from the boat in the middle of the sea."

  He laughed, winked and walked away to help Vincent.

   "You intrigue me." This came from Dmitry who quickly replaced Alejandro's position.

  "I'm flattered."

  "A drink?" He offered.

  "Yes please."

  "So how did you and Alejandro meet?"

"Let's just say it was one hell of a meeting." I laughed to myself remembering our encounter.

  "Dmitry flirting with my girl now are you huh?" He joked.

  "I might be able to steal her away I'm far more good looking ." He joked. I think

"I'm not too worried about that, you're getting old." They both laughed.

  "Let's go for a jump." Dmitry offered.

                                                                                                               ***************

    "This water is amazing." This came from me after my tenth jump from the yacht.

   The water was crystal clear illuminating the colour of the algae and zebrafish. It was cool while the sun hit our faces with streaks of hotness.  

    After parking the yacht in the middle of nowhere. Dmitry insisted we stop and dive. So we did. Now given our snorkelling masks we dug deeper into the ocean.