Chapter 17: Minty

It definitely is going to be an entertaining chapter

It definitely is going to be an entertaining chapter. Don't forget to vote ⭐️ And comment on what you think 💎. Love you all.🦋

=======================

Camilla's P.O.V

Shuffling in between these sheets I inhaled an unfamiliar scent. It smelt fresh and minty, Like a man. Finally, with the only minimum amount of energy I had, my eyes fluttered open.

An unexplored, foreign view came to place. One hell of a gorgeous man was right next to me. Our legs were wrapped together above the white linen sheets. His heavy arm muffled securely around my almost naked waist If it wasn't for the big shirt.

The serene tranquillity he slept in was calming to my perception. My fingers ran a dash around his chocolate hair and his unshaven beard. Visions of last night came in thoughts and I could feel myself blush.

The rays of sun perforated through the glass door of the balcony. I checked the time and it wasn't even as late as I thought it would be. It was only nine and so a great idea came in mind encouraging me to get out of bed.

It was a slow process trying not to wake him up and rocketing the bathroom.

Eventually, after successfully doing so, I engaged myself in the kitchen making both of us breakfast.

'Bet you both need a heavy one after last night.' The voice in my head.

The fruit sat on ice to keep them chilled and Spanish egg omelettes were a cooked. Fresh blueberries turned into pancakes and raspberries of kinds became a juice. Using the dough to make croissants and fresh bread, thanks to my Italian grandparents, I managed to make a great amount.

I juggled around the kitchen like it was my own. I cut the ham and sliced the cheese. When contended and pleased with my work, I set the table outside by the pool.

I Practically rushed back to the bedroom to wake him up. I sprang on him and he frightfully woke up, causing me to laugh at such a great reaction. He groaned loudly and chuckled as I muffled my bottoms on his hips and my legs enfolding his waist.

"Good morning Hermosa." The usual husky voice came deeper and sexier. "I see your anticipated for another round." He teased.

"Funny. I have other things to boost that stamina of yours. Get up and meet me outside." I winked and got off. His eyes roamed my body in only his white dress shirt and my lace underwear.

Testing him I swayed my hips purposely and he just laughed getting himself out of bed.

Minutes later he was behind me pecking my neck and kissing me.