Chapter 10: Secrecy

Hi, my beautiful creatures

Hi, my beautiful creatures. Momma is back! I'm sure you will love this chapter. 😏

        ********************
Camilla's P.O.V

         "Mateo?"

          "What?" He laughed.

         "When I said hint me up so I know it's you I didn't mean for you to scare the shit out of me." I hissed.

         "Oops."

         "So what's the actual situation?" Now with eight ears next to my phone excluding Mateo's. My family was too nosy to let me have a "sensible" conversation over the telephone.

        "Do you mind?" I glared at them in disbelief.

        "Not at all." Came Adrianna's sweet voice.

      "I heard an angel speak." Mateo flirted over the phone. She blushed.

      "Keep it in your pants, Mateo." I dryly replied.

      "Whatever. He's fine and he will be out by tomorrow morning or today."

     "Wait but the doctor said..."

     "And you think Alejandro will listen?" He questioned.

     "Nope, not at all.  Do you have any information about the shooter?" I asked with curiosity exuding.

     "We restrain no clue but we assume it's just an enemy with a warning."

     "I see..."

     "Camilla...do you want to see him?"

     "No." I quickly answered. "Not today."

     "Well, the first word he blurted out when he woke up this morning was your name. Lucky you. I have been his best friend for ages and he does not even consider how saying your name instead of mine affects my mental health." He joked. "Anyway, I was told to remind you to be ready for the trip soon." He said.

     "What trip?" I asked confusingly.

     "Ask your father."

    The line went dead.

      It didn't take me long before I got ready to rush out of my bedroom in order to face my father again. I went to the breakfast lounge.
      "What trip papa?" I snapped my hands on the table with force.