Chapter 15: Aurora

Um, another double update?

And both of them in Alejandro's P

And both of them in Alejandro's P.O.V?

Only for my beautiful readers

Only for my beautiful readers. You will love these chapters as much as I do! Enjoy and please don't forget to vote ⭐️ And comment on 💎 what you think.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Alejandro's P.O.V

My urge to dance with Camilla was badly affecting my state of mind right now. I was too furious to even think about my answer when she gave me the chance to be her escort on the fierce dance floor.

I was still incapable of understanding. Why would she cover up for Diego? Did she still have feelings for him?

One thing I admit is that I really was an ass to her, I  said things I had no right to say. I do regret refusing her company for dinner. Which looked as if she well-tried to make it up to me. Hell did the food taste so good.

I coveted to tell her how beautiful she looks in that dress, how it compliments her perfect figure. I wanted to walk hand in hand with her to the party, to show every male who had the advantage of tearing her naked and ogling before their eyes that she belonged with me.

She was too engrossed by the party itself to even notice the thirsty stares.

When Alexios came through I directly knew he would strike for Camilla. Which caused me to envy a childhood friend. She didn't notice how he watched her every movement. Kind of how I was when I first laid eyes on her and I didn't like it. When he called her Hermosa I almost lost it. She looked like she enjoyed it. she probably knew it would trigger something in me.

From the corner of my eyes, without making it obvious I saw them dancing with extreme and lighthearted pleasure.

"That could be you up there but you playing." The voice in my head yelled.

When she let herself go with the grinding comforting him with a feeling of satisfaction and enjoyment, I would have loved to tear them apart violently and when I was about to do so, Mateo noticed and stopped me.