Chapter 26: New

Shocking I know! Camilla has a twin? What do you think about this? Leave your answers in the comment, and...

                    ***********************

    Alejandro's P.O.V

     Shock doesn't even happen to explain how thunder bolted I was when those words rolled off of her tongue. Bizarre.

   "You are feigning." I divulged not believing a single word she just said. I laughed to myself but she looked consequential and had her straight face plastered. "Ohh." My smile dropped.

    I took my time to look between them for any resemblance and many were found. How did I not see it. They actually looked alike.

   "Because your jealousy was killing you." Came the voice in my head.

   They weren't identical but you could tell if you pay close attention.

   Vincent must have thought it was a coincidence or not reimbursed adequate surveillance.

   "You have to tell Adrianna, Kane." Uttered Camilla with a long sigh.

   "I need to get her by herself." Kane now and I laughed at that thought.

   "No way is Mateo going to let you any where near here if he senses you are trouble." I admired.

   "Ah Adrianna got a catch." He joked.

   "Yeah he really is into her. I've never seen him with a woman before. Well if you consider flings and one night stands then that's a different case." I admitted again.

    "We need to let him know first." Camilla said standing up. "let's call them to come over."

   "Actually I'd rather have Kane go to them. We are leaving." I told her. "I have to show you something then we are flying back. Mateo will follow after."

   "Do we have to?" She whined and I pecked her soft lips.

  "Yes we do, I promise we will come back." I grinned and she flashed a smile walking towards her brother.

   "I'm going to get ready then. Kane, Alejandro will give you the address and do you want me to talk to mom and dad about you?" She questioned.

   "You can't tell them anything now. I'll pop up anytime this month and talk to them. When Diego has a mission. We need to make plans and future references I'm not letting him go until I have him crushed." Kane's deep voice strolled in the air and I thought I was ruthless.