Chapter 11: Sore

Yo girl is back with a new update! 🎉 so this is just a chill chapter (If that's even a thing) enjoy. Please don't forget to vote ⭐️ and comment 💎 feedback is really important to me.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Camilla's P.O.V

Am I hallucinating? Nope, I'm not.

"What are you doing here? I started.

"Is that how you welcome your guests Camilla? Tsk tsk tsk shame." He joked.

"My apologies, would you like a cup of tea with a crumpet?" I faked a British accent.

"I prefer ice cream with YOU on top." He winked.

"How are you coping Alejandro?" I sigh and changed the topic while I observed this magnificent creature.

"Better than ever."

"Good." I turned around and kept going.

"Do you know who shot you ?" I asked, trying to look uninterested.

"No, I'm not engrossed to find out." I got closer and slowly admired every flawless feature on his face. I asked him why he was here for the second time. I came to see your father he mentioned and I told him I'd see him later and left the gym.

I felt sore in my heart. It was one of those moments where you can't but feel torment and discomfort. It's like you know you did something right for the benefit of a good cause but it felt so wrong.

The only medication on my mind is a hot bubbly and soapy bath with a good glass of fine red wine.

And so that's what I did. Bubbles were covering every inch of my nakedness while the warm water skates across my parts and I managed to cool down.

I stayed in the same position even after two glasses of invigorating wine.

Later I heard the door open with a creek. I was expecting Valentina or Adrianna but guess who wasn't generous enough to knock.

He approached the bathroom door and asked if he can come inside. Since I was shielded with soap I accepted and asked him to grab the brown wood chair next to the sink if he wanted to have a seat.

Being the gentlewoman I am, I offered him a glass of my complex clean tasting wine.

"Why do I have a feeling this is what your therapy looks like?" Alejandro looked around.

"Oh yeah! You should try it sometime." I admitted.

"With you, I wouldn't mind." He sipped on his beverage. Making me blush and laugh at the same time. "You have a graceful laugh Hermosa. It's like music to one's ear."

"Obrigado," I whisper thanked him.

"Let's play a game." He said after moments of staring.

"Are you serious right now?" My head fell back in laughter.

"Yeah, why not ?" He questioned.

"I don't know, usually the girl says this statement," I admitted with a smile.

"Lucky for you...I'm a game-changer." He claimed.