Chapter 5: Tomorrow

Chapter 5 :p is here

Chapter 5 :p is here. This chapter is dedicated to _briigette 😂 she's been a pain lately. Eagerly anticipated for me to post!

*****************

Camilla's P.O.V

         I came back home the following day searching for my father. To my disappointment, he was long gone. Ma said he went to Brazil for business 'he'll be back soon' she confirmed. Well let's hope soon is anon. On top of that, I couldn't bring myself to stop thinking about him. His chiselled face and sweet linger of his masculine scent. I felt so attached, is it even possible after one gathering?

        Currently seated in the living room with my sister,  Valentina and my obtuse of a brother isn't helping me disremember.

"I can't believe you guys knew the whole thing was a counterfeit!" I shrieked.

"I think it was a test." Said Carlos.

"Hmm probably." Valentina guaranteed.

"Anyway...are you going to tell us or do we have to force it out of you?" Sat up, Adrianna.

"I shall not state a single word." I firmly professed.

"Alright, guys you know the drill."

    And that my friends are how we ended up on the damned sofa wrapped in blankets, laughing hysterically at nonsense while I told my venturesome story. Shoving down and devouring all the artificial ailments my people had to offer. Taking turns on jars and guzzling root beer.  While frozen plays in the background of the plasma television.

     "Ugh, Mateo sounds delicious." Adrianna sight dreamily, making me think twice about jabbing her pretty face.

"Okay gross." Carlos sighed.

"Yeah well, he's an ass." I scoffed.

"I'd totally..." she suddenly stopped her daydreaming when she saw my brother's eyebrows furrowing in confusion waiting for her to continue.

"Go on Valentina." I laughed at her dull utterance. But she covered it with a neutral expression and went on to manifest my brother in between her long arms.

"Ew love." Adrianna complained.
    "Come," Adrianna told me. "Come to me my one and only. Let me squeeze you in betwixt my flesh." She clutched me sucking the air out of me followed with chortle from all four of us.

        "Don't listen to them babe they are just jealous." Carlos proudly uttered sending death glares before ravishing Valentina's lips.

"Ugh, my virgin eyes." I shook my head but deep down I envied their relationship, I loved them together. From being high school sweethearts these two were a couple give away. Valentina never seemed to complain or cry. Her smile would never fade away.