Prologue

He had that kind of visage that stopped you in your tracks

       He had that kind of visage that stopped you in your tracks. There was a sudden pose in my natural expression. I gaped openly as I descried his Sharp jaw and cheekbones. Body built like a brick carved to perfection. Dark brows were graceful and neat as I inquired to myself if my features are as perfect as this human. Seriously though who created this bundle of creativity. Bristly coiffured dark chocolate hair sheltering his forehead. With our guns still conical on to each other's brow my eyes escalated quickly keen for his. When they finally encountered, I was met with two blazing alluring hazel eyes gazing right into me, of course, the blush that accompanied me was a dead give-away. I could apprise to the fact that we both nevermore presumed this inconvenient situation thus I did what I had to do.
XXXXXXXXXXXX

A twain of mafia bloodline in aversion for decades. A Spanish ancestry hosting beheaded men at Quinceañeara's and a Brazilian pedigree with a forte of assassinating. When both families agree to harmony, they consign Camilla and Alejandro on a mission to kill a man who doesn't exist in sequence to fall in love and end the rivalry. Hence what Camilla didn't expect was an arresting gentleman of a superior kind and Alejandro, to find a woman with vision and beauty at a gunpoint but with the Russians intruding for specific files, things get dizzy.

Hey, guys so this is my first story ever I will start uploading next week and hopefully be as active as possible. This story is not cliche but has a sense of humour. Hope you all enjoy it don't forget to press the star below to vote and comment on what you think!

 Hope you all enjoy it don't forget to press the star below to vote and comment on what you think!