Chapter 27: Selfish Needs

What's up babies? Enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote ⭐️ and comment 💎 what you think 💓

What's up babies?
Enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote ⭐️ and comment 💎 what you think 💓. If you haven't checked out my other book yet why are you still here??

****************

Alejandro's P.O.V

It felt fresh to be back on home grounds with the sensational hot weather California had to offer. The airplane ride back this time wasn't anything but amazing. A few make out routines here and there, no fights I guarantee and dinner planning.

I put my phone back in my pocket after informing my mother about Camilla's arrival tonight for dinner. Eager was she and enthusiastic to meet her and probably stuff her with churros.

"My baby boy is back...ohh how much I missed you." And the cheek pinching continues as well as my moms red lipstick stamped on my face.

"Mama..." I kissed her cheeks and hugged her back before receiving a smack from my young brother.

"You asked for it." I grabbed him ruffling his hair.

"Welcome home cerdo." Antonio blurted receiving a slap from my mother and a snicker from my sister and I.

"How many times Antonio do I have to tell you not to call my beautiful creation a pig you are twenty not twelve. Go get ready now and call that sweet girlfriend of yours Mariana to come over for dinner we have a guest coming tonight." My mother concluded waking away.

"Every time." Antonio clearly annoyed picking up his phone to call.

"How are you Francisca?" Turning to greet my sister.

"Grand! How was your Trip? And Camilla?" She smirked.

"No words can describe how amazing it was."

"Ohh! I know that feeling." She laughed.

"What do you mean?"

"Alardo." Was all she had to say.

"I got you something." I shuffled through the bags and took out the neatly packaged cartoon box.

"Alejandro...is that..."

"Lokma's for your pregnant self." I laughed at her adored reaction. "Mom did mention you were craving them when I last spoke with her."

"Ah I love you so much...you just made me the happiest woman alive." She kissed both my cheeks and tousled my hair.

"Now I got you four packets that should last you about a month, one for each week."

"Don't you know a pregnant woman eats for two? They will probably finish by the end of this week." Her Spanish accent lingering in the air. "Give me that..." she took all four large boxes and sat on the couch to manifest.