viii. last night

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

"phoebe, wake up." someone whispered shaking the young woman next to him.

she groaned but opened her eyes. "i'm up." she mumbled, once she saw it was shawn, she sighed and got out of the car.

"can we just talk?" he asked grabbing her wrist

"about what?" she questioned him lightly mad

"the fact that you're leaving." he spoke. "i don't want you to leave." he said

bella shrugged. "i will even if you don't want to." she told him.

shawn sighed. "then, i'll follow you." he said.

phoebe turned around and shook her head. "no you aren't, shawn." shawn nodded and grabbed her hand, he quickly walked upstairs and locked the door behind him.

"what if you leave and i stay?" he mumbled. "what will happen to us?" he whispered getting closer to her

"there's no us." phoebe told him. "you're cheating on your fiancée, this is bad."

shawn shook his head. "but i want you more!"

phoebe stepped closer and put her finger on his chest. "then, tell it heather. i don't play games." she said.

"can i give you something?" shawn asked reaching his back pocket, he took the necklace in his hand and gave it to her. "take it."

bella sighed but took it, she turned around and asked shawn to put it on, after he did it, he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her shoulder.

"stop it." she whispered.

shawn turned phoebe around and laid his hands on her waist and brought her closer. "will you kiss me?" he whispered. 

phoebe shook her head. "can't do that, shawn and you know it."

he licked his lips in anticipation and brushed his nose against hers, his lips came in contact with hers. "kiss me back, phoebs." he said against her lips.

phoebe cursed at herself and cupped his face, she pressed her lips against his, shawn backed up slightly shocked by the impact but kept his hands on her waist and his lips on hers. shawn's tongue begged for entrance as she kept denying, driving shawn crazy.

phoebe pulled away and sighed. "i'm still going to leave, shawn. i won't stay." she told him.

he wrapped his arms around her as she hid her face in his chest. so safe and peaceful.

"sleep with me tonight?" he asked her, she frowned.

"how?" she interrogated him. "i'm sleeping with brian." she added

shawn groaned. "there's a room in the basement, meet me there at 11pm. i wanna spend your last night with you." he told her

phoebe nodded. it was dangerous but she was ready to take the risk, for him. the young lady walked downstairs and joined the mendes family, she sat next to scott and jake.

"so, phoebe any lucky guy?" asked scott

phoebe blushed. "well, no but i wish." she answered. "actually, i may be seeing someone." she said making shawn's eyes shinned. "but, it's really complicated at the moment."

jake made a weird face. "and you guys?" she asked

scott laughed. "i'm sorry but i'm not into dating." he told her

bella arched an eyebrow. "oh, more like one night stands, eh?" she playfully told him

he rolled his eyes and pushed her. "stop saying shit, phoebe."

she poked his cheek like a grandma would do. "language, old man." she told him.

bella glanced at shawn seeing him staring at her, even with heather on his side, he was still watching her. aaliyah came in front of phoebe and asked her to talk.

once they were in phoebe's room, they both sat on the bed. "so, what do you want to talk about?" asked phoebe to the youngest mendes

aaliyah smirked and sat correctly. "are you and my brother a thing?" phoebe chocked and stared at her. "come on, phoebs. don't act stupid."

phoebe cleared her throat. "explain yourself."

aaliyah chuckled. "mom told me plus you guys looked so bad at each other in the car and i know my brother." she explained.

phoebe laughed. "i should have known that karen would tell you but no we aren't a thing." she answered. "don't tell anyone but i'm leaving tomorrow night."

the young girl gasped. "but, why?"

phoebe shrugged. "i need to go back for work." she lied. "unfortunately." she added trying to convince aaliyah

[]

later that night, phoebe waited for brian to fall asleep and went downstairs in the basement where shawn told her to meet him. when she got there, it was 10:45.

11:05, no one was there. only phoebe and her mixed feelings.

she was slowly falling asleep, when she felt someone touching her shoulder. she sat up and rubbed her eyes seeing shawn standing there.

"hey you." he whispered

she smiled. "i thought you weren't going to show up." she told him

"i told you to meet me, i would be the asshole of the year if i didn't show up." he said sitting down. "so you're really leaving, eh?"

phoebe nodded. "i am, and you won't change my opinion. my flight is at nine in the evening tomorrow."

she laid back in the bed as shawn took off his closet and kept only his boxer, they went under the sheets and stared at each other for a while. shawn's hand was caressing her jaw and cheek as she closed her eyes at his touch.

he moved closer to her. "i really like you, phoebs." he whispered, pecking her lips gently

she nodded. "i do too, but, what are we doing is so fucking wrong." she told him.

shawn hummed and kissed her lips harder this time, she groaned and kissed him back.

she pulled away "can we sleep?" she asked sleepily watching shawn, he nodded and wrapped his arms around her.

"goodnight phoebe." he whispered kissing her forehead.

"sweet dreams, shawn." she spoke before falling asleep.

i don't really know about this one lol
i have a headache since 8am and it's 10pm, ya gal is dying rn

also, if you see mistakes i apologize.
i'll check it tomorrow morning