Coming Out [boyxboy]

Start from the beginning

                “What the hell are you talking about? We’re having quesadillas for dinner!” I said in confusion.

                “I know. But I’ve always wanted to say that to you,” Gav said with a grin.

                I rolled my eyes and grabbed the quesadilla maker, plugging it in. I took out the chicken and cut it in half. Gav came over to me and we cut up the chicken into smaller pieces together.

                I moved to start making a quesadilla, but Gav shoved me back roughly. He growled, flashing his teeth at me.

                “First. Me. Food. Hungry,” he grunted.

                “You. English. Learn,” I grunted right back.

                He stuck his tongue out at me as he opened the quesadilla maker and set it up before closing it. He glared at it, intense focus on his face. I rolled my eyes.

                “Gav, it’s an inanimate object. It’s not going to make your quesadilla faster just because you’re glaring at it,” I said, speaking slowly and patting Gav’s head as if he were a small child.

                “But Trav! I’m hungry!” Gav whined. He pointed at the quesadilla maker. “Make it go faster!”

                “Yes Gav. Let me use my super powers. They call me Quesadilla Man, with my trusty side kick, Tacobell Dog,” I said.

                “I KNOW A SUPERHERO?! ERMEHGERD!” Gav cried, flinging his arms around my neck and jumping into my arms.

                I caught him with a grunt. “Go for a jog fatass,” I grumbled.

                He pouted. “You’re a mean superhero.”

                “Want to know what my powers include?”

                “What?” he asked eagerly.

                “I can give the best wet willy in the history of wet willies.”

                “DON’T YOU DO IT TRAV. DON’T YOU DARE DO I-”

                I licked my finger before shoving it into Gav’s ear. He let out a little scream that reminded me of a small girl, and jumped away from me.

                “YOU DID IT! OH MY GOD YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!” he cried, rubbing his ear unhappily. “Travis Blake how dare you!”

                I smiled innocently at him and he flipped me off.

                “I am not happy with you right no- OHMYGODQUESADILLA!” His short attention span turned to his finished quesadilla. He put it on a plate and I made mine.

                Once mine was ready, we grabbed our plates and went out to the living room together.

                I turned on the TV and we leaned back as we began to eat. American Ninja Warrior was on, and we watched intently.

                “I want to be on this show. Not because I think I could actually do any of that shit, but because I want to do the part where you jump on the log and roll down,” Gav said with a nod.

                I rolled my eyes. “Gav, you wouldn’t make it that far and you know it.”

                He nodded, getting a goofy grin. “Yea, yea. You’re right. I probably wouldn’t. But I would have such a fun time if I did!”