Chapter 15: I Think I Love Him

"I need your lipstick, unnie!" Chaeyoung kept on banging on her sister's door begging for that lipstick. "Shut up! It's not like we're going to some fancy event. We're only going to an orphanage." Sooyoung yelled back.

"Young mistress, please come down in a few minutes as you are about to leave."

"Yes, we're coming down." Chaeyoung smiled at the maid before opening her sister's door since she unlocked it. "Just get my lipstick. I'm going downstairs." She took her bag and started walking out but, "Where's Joohyun unnie?" The younger one frowned. "She left last night, didn't you know?"

"Oh okay." Chaeyoung replied as she took the lipstick from her sister's vanity table. By the time she took it, her sister already went out so she just followed.

- - - - -

"Bae Joohyun! I told you to come home yesterday, didn't I?!" His father slapped her. "You can't just run away like that!" He continuously scolded her. His father was drunk at that time which made her more scared. "Dad stop it!"

That made his dad even more angrier. "Don't raise your voice at me like that!" He pushed her and she lost balance, her head hit a flower vase that was by the door. The last thing she saw, was nothing but pitch black darkness.

- - - - -

After half an hour of driving, they finally arrived at the orphanage. Well, the kids were brought to their hotel first since they had to drop their things. The girls and boys were put in different dorms which they were really happy about since they didn't have to deal with each other. Well, they didn't have to deal with people that don't have the same gender as they do. They thought they were going to start the event today already, but that's what they thought until Chaeyoung's mother went inside their hotel room.

"Mom?"

"Aunt Chaeri?"

"Mrs. Park?"

The three girls called her differently, "The event will be starting tomorrow which means you are free to do whatever." She didn't even give them a smile. "Wait, so you're going to make us stay a day early when we could've done so much else back at home?!" Sooyoung immediately complained. "Yes. You also have to build your relationship." She turned her back and started walking out of the room. "We're already close, right? Okay, I'll be watching Dream Knight." Sooyoung was about to walk out, but Haesung held her arm and stop her.

Haesung gave her a smile. "Let's watch it together." And, Chaeyoung unexpectedly joined in. "Please unnie." Chaeyoung pouted. "You won't bother me anymore after this?" She asked, the two younger girls nodded. "Fine."

- - - - -

"I have to go somewhere." Jaemin suddenly said out of nowhere. "To?" Sungjae asked his hyung. "None of your business." He gave him a teasing smile as he walked out the door. "I still can't believe he's a chaebol."

"Same. I can't believe he's my brother when I'm better looking. If we're really siblings, we should look the same. Right?"

"Yeah, sure." Jinyoung replied. "Wait you just talked to me." Sungjae chuckled. "Yeah, yeah..." His phone suddenly rang. "Hold on I'll just take this." He walked close to a window and took the call.

After a few seconds, "You did what now?! Okay, I'll be there just wait." He slowly put his phone into his pocket. "I'm going to Sooyoung's room." He urged the other guy who was chilling on the couch, "What?"

"I don't care if you follow me, but I predict she's yelling right now so I suggest you don't."

- - - - -

Just as Jinyoung entered the room, Chaeyoung was calming Sooyoung down. She was yelling at her step-mother who was stopping her from leaving. "Park Sooyoung-ah!" Jinyoung scolded her. She looked at her brother, "Mom, you should just let her go. You know how much she wants to see her right now. It's just gonna be for a few hours, and it isn't even evening yet."

T

heir mother took a deep breath, "You can go if you want but I won't deal with your father yelling at you." She clenched her teeth, and let her go. Sooyoung calmed down and glared at her mother as she grabbed her bag and headed for the door.

They didn't even say goodbye to their father, but just headed straight for the hospital. Sungjae decided to go with them, since he admits to himself that he's worried about her. Right when they arrived, Sooyoung ran out of the car and ran to the receptionist desk. She was out of breath because she was worried about her grandmother. "Excuse me, what room is Bae Joohyun in?"

"Hold on, let me check... room number 311." Sooyoung bowed before rushing to the said room number. Meanwhile, Sungjae ran after Sooyoung while Jinyoung was still parking. He luckily caught up with her in the elevator, "Hey, calm down. She'll be fine." He cupped her cheeks. Sooyoung didn't say anything. The elevator door opened and Sooyoung dashed out of the elevator and into the room.

"Joohyun-ah..." she walked to her best friend who still had her eyes closed. Yerin was also inside, same with Dongmin. "You're here." Yerin half-whispered. "What happened to her?" Sooyoung asked, "I think our dad may have pushed her since the vase in our house was broken and her head was bleeding." Dongmin explained.

Sooyoung clenched her fists and let out a sigh. "Jackson oppa didn't take him home?! I told him to bring her but--"

"Sooyoung, he had a schedule with Fendi so he couldn't go." Jinyoung stopped her from making a scene.

TIME SKIP: AFTER A FEW HOURS

The door suddenly opened. "Where's Joohyun?!"

Sooyoung looked at the guy and chuckled at his . It was only her and Sungjae left in the hospital. "You can't see her. You'll just leave her in the end so why get her hopes up?! If you don't see the situation, Joohyun likes you. She gets hurt when she sees you so leave right now." Sooyoung was almost yelling. Chanyeol was shocked since he never saw Sooyoung like that. "I..."

"I don't like Chanyeol." Joohyun woke up due to Sooyoung's voice, she looked at Chanyeol in the eye...

"I think I love him."

- - - - -

And here is your update! I know I said there will be something good, but I'll put that in the next chapter. I'm still working on my other story, so please be patient.

And, thank you so much for 1k reads♡I really appreciate it. If you guys are interested please support my other story: "In The Blink of an Eye"

Again, thank you for supporting this story. I know my writing isn't at it's best, but I'm still improving. Because I've reached my goal, I should work harder so I can get even better♡