Chapter 4: First Date

Sooyoung and Jinyoung were still driving home, when Jinyoung suddenly spoke.

"Who were you with at the rooftop earlier?" He asked as he looked at Sooyoung. "Oh, he was just a friend."

"I'm asking for the name." Jinyoung demanded. "His name is Yook Sungjae." Sooyoung replied. Jinyoung's face suddenly changed. "Don't go near him. Our family has a bad history with him. And, he himself is a bad person. Please Sooyoung, this is for your own good. I trust you. Don't break my trust, please." Jinyoung begged Sooyoung.

"You can't control my--"

"Do you not trust me Sooyoung? Just do it this once. I won't make you do anything else if you just please do this for me. Please." Jinyoung begged Sooyoung once again. "But, why? Give me one more reason..."

"H-He's the son of the guy mom cheated with..." Jinyoung said. Sooyoung widened her eyes. "Their family is just a bad one. They won't have a good influence on you."

It took a while for Sooyoung to respond but when she did, Jinyoung felt relieved.
----------
"He's obviously asking you out on a date, right Seulgi?" Sooyoung asked the older one as she took a sip of her drink. "I agree with Sooyoung." Seulgi replied. Wendy and Yeri followed.

"But I've never been on a date before." Joohyun mentioned. Sooyoung almost spit out her drink because of Joohyun's words. "Never?!" Sooyoung asked surprised. Joohyun slowly nodded. "What time is he gonna pick you up?" Sooyoung asked.

"In 2 hours." Joohyun replied. Sooyoung seemed really surprised, her mouth was open. "Why didn't you tell us sooner?! Get in my car, we're driving to my house. We have helpers there that help me pick my outfit for school. They also do my make-up." Sooyoung said.

The others nodded, and they went into her car. "Since when did you get a driver's license?" Wendy asked Sooyoung, as she closed the car door. Sooyoung didn't answer. Instead, she started to drive.
----------
"You're house is so- Wait didn't you just pass it?"
Yeri asked as she looked at one of the houses there:

 ----------"You're house is so- Wait didn't you just pass it?" Yeri asked as she looked at one of the houses there:

"You think I would live in such a small house, Yeri?" Sooyoung bragged. "Aish... mianhae. Now stop bragging, it's annoying. But, I've never seen your real home. I've only seen the one that you used to live in at Mokpo. I wonder how big your actual house is..." Yeri wondered.
----------
"This. Is where I originally live." Sooyoung said as she parked her car outside of the lawn.

The others except for Joohyun, widened their eyes in surprise

The others except for Joohyun, widened their eyes in surprise. "Y-You live here?" Wendy asked. Sooyoung just nodded, and signalled the others to get out. When they walked towards the door, it already opened. They seemed even more surprised when they entered the house itself, I mean who wouldn't be? Sooyoung is rich.

Sooyoung led the others to her bedroom. As they were walking there, they saw Sooyoung's younger half-sister, Park Chaeyoung. Yup that girl that gained popularity through busking, and when people found out she was the chairman's daughter she gained even more popularity.

Chaeyoung has gotten multiple opportunities from multiple entertainment agencies but she's never signed with any of them. Sooyoung and her don't talk to each other that ofteb but they also don't hate each other.

"Hello, unnie." Chaeyoung smiled at them. Sooyoung just smiled back, and started to continue walking. They went into Sooyoung's bedroom. And the scenery was absolutely beautiful. They soon went into her makeup room. It was a small but organized room. Possibly the smallest room in the house.

"Sit down there, Joohyun. I'll call some of our helpers. And, I'll also ask if Chaeyoung can help with us." Sooyoung told Joohyun. The other girls sat down on her couch.
----------
"Oh, Aunt Chaeri, you're here early." Sooyoung ran into her step-mother as she was walking down the stairs to call some helpers. "How many times do I have to tell you to call me mom, Sooyoung-ah?" She asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you I don't want to, Aunt Chaeri?" Sooyoung answered back. Her step-mom didn't say another word, as Sooyoung continued her search.

Sooyoung came back a few minutes later with their helpers. "Do her make-up. And pick out any outfit for her from my closet, she's going on a date." Sooyoung instructed them. The helpers did as Sooyoung said, and when Joohyun got done, her friends just clapped their hands.

"Do I really look that good?" Joohyun asked. "You do. We should get going now since we have to get home earlier and no one wants to miss the last bus. See you sometime, Sooyoung and Joohyun." Seulgi waved them goodbye, and she went back to Mokpo with Wendy and Yeri.
----------
5:15 PM

"And, we're here." Chanyeol smiled at Joohyun. They went to a fancy restaurant, this isn't new for Joohyun since she's went to even more luxurious and fancy places before so she knew how to act.

They both sat down on a table and ordered. While they were waiting, "When will this punishment end?" Joohyun asked Chanyeol. "I'll tell you when it's going to end, so just wait." Chanyeol replied.

Joohyun just nodded. "But... isn't this a bit too fancy?" She asked once again. "Why, don't you like it?" Chanyeol asked Joohyun. "I was thinking of going to the movies or going to the amusement park, and I wasn't expecting something this fancy."

"Fine, then let's finish eating and go to an amusement park." Chanyeol said. I'll have to do what Joohyun likes to make her like me for real. Chanyeol thought to himself.

Once they finished eating, Chanyeol and Joohyun headed straight to an amusement park that was close to the restaurant they ate in.

As they were walking to find some fun rides, Joohyun felt Chanyeol's hands slip into hers. Joohyun tried letting go but Chanyeol held onto her stronger. "From now on, I'll hold onto you like this everytime you try to leave." Chanyeol said. Joohyun slightly blushed at Chanyeol's words.

"Wh-what are you saying? It's making me cringe... stop." Joohyun said, as she looked away from Chanyeol.
----------
"Young mistress, Ms. Chaeri and Mr. Hyunmin want to speak with you downstairs." One of the maids knocked on Sooyoung's door. "Tell them I'm busy so I can't come downstairs." Sooyoung replied.

"But, your parents said it's important so you really have to go downstairs, ma'am." The maid insisted. "I'll do it..." The sound of Jinyoung's voice was heard. "Sooyoung-ah, are you coming down or what?" That was all Jinyoung said and Sooyoung closed her books and went downstairs.
----------
Sooyoung's father and step-mother was sitting in the living room with Chaeyoung. Jinyoung followed Sooyoung. They both sat down on the couch.

"I'll just get straight to the point... we're going to have a dinner with the Yook family tomorrow. Your mother and I wanted to spend some time with some friends so we planned this dinner. The Yook family has 2 sons and 1 daughter. The oldest is Yook Jaemin, the youngest is Yook Haesung, and the middle child is Yook Sungjae." Their father mentioned.

Hold on... Yook Sungjae? Maybe he just has the same name as Sungjae. And I mean why would my dad invite someone that ruined our family? Pfft...
Sooyoung thought to herself.