Chapter 6: Mysterious Girl

Before anyone else could make a move, Sungjae suddenly punched Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung oppa!" Sooyoung heard Chaeyoung's voice from behind her. Sooyoung decided to step in, but Jinyoung was really angry, so she stopped herself. "Why can't you just get over her?! Taehee is a girl, Sungjae! She's just a girl! She's a human too, and everyone dies."

"Just a girl?" Sungjae clutched onto Jinyoung's collar. "You're saying Taehee is just a simple girl? Did Taehee mean nothing to you? Oh, of course she didnt't mean anything... because if you really loved her then you would've found a way to be with her even if other people control you. But, no you've never loved Taehee... she was just some friend for you. But, don't yoy dare say that about Taehee because I'll kill you, Park Jin--"

"Yook Sungjae! Let go of Jinyoung..." Ms. Yook demanded his son to let go. "Memories are memories. You should both stop now. We're going back home anyway, let's go Sungjae."

Sungjae did as his mom said, they headed home. Meanwhile, Jinyoung just stood there, frozen... staring into the sky. The memories flashed back, everything.

FLASHBACK

"I like you, Park Jinyoung." Taehee confessed. Jinyoung was just frozen, not knowing what to say.

What his father said flashed back multiple times...

"You can't hang out with Taehee anymore. If you do, I'll kill her."

"Sorry... Taehee-ah... but, you'll just get hurt. I can't be with you." Jinyoung mumbled. He stopped the tears, but his heart was getting stabbed. Jinyoung just gave her a weak smile, and started to walk away.

As he was walking, he heard something fall. He looked back only to see Taehee lying on the ground. Jinyoung rushed to her...

END OF FLASHBACK

Jinyoung started to feel dizzy, before he knew it... everything went black. Sooyoung ran to Jinyoung, while Chaeyoung informed their maids.
----------
"What?! Dad's coming back? When?" Joohyun asked Dongmin. Dongmin just nodded. "Is he going to visit mom, or what?" The middle child, Minjoo asked.

"Well, I'm not really sure about that. Just make sure you both go home early tomorrow so dad can see you when I pick him up from the airport."

"I'm scared." Joohyun suddenly spoke. Dongmin and Minjoo looked at her confused. "What, why?" Minjoo asked. "What if mom and dad fight again, unnie? They might divorce." Joohyun replied.

"Aish... you shouldn't think about that, Joohyun-ah. That won't happen, they won't fight again I promise." Minjoo calmed Joohyun down as she patted her back.
----------
Joohyun once again sat down on her chair and grabbed her notebook.

We all have fears.

She wrote down.

Like me, I have the fear of my parents getting a divorce. I don't know why it seems that scary for me, but I just don't like the idea of it.

This is my page, and I have the right to write how I feel. This book is like my little journal... anyway, I think I'll be able to overcome my fear tomorrow.

But I'm still deciding whether I should just stay with someone else and go home the next day, or go home early to meet someone. I'll hide this problem... I hide everything.

But, that's because I don't want other people to worry about my problems. They're my problems, why should I make someone else worry about them?

But, remember this... everyone has a fear and everyone can overcome it. So just be brave, and believe in yourself.

Joohyun let out a nervous sigh and headed to her bed to finally get some rest.
----------
"Is anything wrong? Something is, isn't it? Your face says so." Joohyun said as she took a sip from her drink. "Since when did faces speak?" Sooyoung asked.

"Aish... forget it. But what's wrong? Did something happen last night?"

Sooyoung nodded her head as a yes. "Well... Jinyoung oppa collapsed, and I think he's still sleeping up to now." She said. "And, Sungjae... he punched Jinyoung oppa. So I'm forcing him to apologize. If he won't apoplogize, then I'll make him end up on the ground... I'll make him beg me for forgiveness while he's on his knees." She added.

Joohyun looked at Sooyoung surprised. "Really? Sungjae hit Jinyoung? For what reason?" Joohyun asked.

"Well... it's something I can't tell you. And, no matter how much I want to tell you, if Jinyoung oppa finds out then I'm dead meat." Sooyoung answered. "Fine." Joohyun sighed.
----------
Joohyun and Sooyoung were walking the hallways until Sooyoung noticed Sungjae walking with Chanyeol. "Yah, Yook Sungjae!" She exclaimed. "He's older than you, you bi--"

Before Joohyun could continue her sentence, Sooyoung got on her feet and quickly walked to Sungjae.

"Why did you punch Jinyoung oppa?! Is it because of that stupid Taehee? Huh? Whoever she is, she isn't Jinyoung! So stop taking your anger out on my brother. He did nothing." Sooyoung said as she leaned in closer to Sungjae's face.

Sungjae chuckled. "Hey... we're frien--"

"We're not friends Yook Sungjae! Not anymore... just explain yourself already!" Sooyoung demanded. Sungjae's face suddenly changed. He looked more serious.

"It was your brother's fault why Taehee died, so stop blaming it on me when you know nothing! You don't know anything Park Sooyoung. I don't fight with girls so I'll let you go but if you yell at me again, you'll regret it."

Sooyoung just chuckled at Sungjae's words. "Sure... I'll regret it. I won't let you go... until you beg for forgiveness. You have to beg on your knees right now! If you don't I'll make you pay." Sooyoung said.

Sungjae didn't do anything. They heard a voice from across the hallway.

"Baby! I'm back from America!" The girl said happily. Everyone started to whisper.

The girl ran to Sungjae and gave him a peck on his lips and went in for an embrace. "I missed you, oppa!" She said. Joohyun and Sooyoung slightly cringed at the sight.

"Catalina?" Sungjae raised an eyebrow. Sooyoung just stared at them...

Who's Catalina? Is she Sungjae's ex? Aish... I wanna find the answer so badly. Sooyoung thought to herself.