Chapter 8: Fight

"Have you been studying for the exams?" Joohyun asked Sooyoung as she was lying on Sooyoung's bed. "Of course. We got to go to Hanguk University so why waste the opportunity?" Sooyoung replied.

Joohyun just nodded. "Yeah, you're right. Anyway, when are you planning to go back home?" Sooyoung asked back. "I... I don't know..." Joohyun stuttered.

"Your family must be worried about you. Especially..." Sooyoung smiled. "Dongmin oppa." She said dreamily. "Do you like my brother that much?" Joohyun looked at Sooyoung weirdly.

"Well... he looks good." Her smile grew even wider. "Okay... stop it's creepy. And, besides our mid-term exams start tomorrow. We should recap what we studied."

Sooyoung nodded. "Let's go to the library room?" Sooyoung asked. "Sure, it's more peaceful there." Joohyun agreed. The two girls walked to the library, which wasn't that far from Sooyoung's bedroom.

When they went in, they saw Chaeyoung with one of her friends. Her friend just bowed at them as a 'hello' and Joohyun along with Sooyoung did the same. They sat down on a separate table.

----------

And... today's the day that everyone hates. It's the day of mid-term exams. Joohyun opened Sooyoung's car door, and put her bag on her lap as she sat down. "Are you ready, Bae Joohyun?"

Joohyun nodded in response. Sooyoung started to drive. When they arrived in school, it was just the usual university. "Let's go in..." Sooyoung and Joohyun walked to the university's vending machine to get some coffee before the exam, and as expected... Chanyeol spotted Joohyun and immediately walked to her.

"Wait for me later here after the exams... I have a plan." That was all he said, and he walked away. Joohyun just continued to sip on her drink, while Sooyoung was looking at them as if they were abut to do something weird. "What was that?"

Joohyun didn't reply, instead she just turned her back and walked to their corresponding classroom. "Hey, Joohyun-ah wait for me!"

As they were walking, they saw Yerin walking with Jimin. "Baek Yerin!" Sooyoung caught Yerin's attention. Yerin looked back, and saw the two. She gave them a sweet smile. Sooyoung and Joohyun finally caught up to them.

"Did I get into the vocal club? I sent you a video since I forgot to stay for the audition earlier." Sooyoung asked Yerin. "Oh, we still haven't decided on that. So you can just wait for the results." Yerin replied. The 4 continued walking to their classroom and arrived exactly when the bell rang.

The exam papers were given out exactly when their professor arrived.

----------

"And, good luck on your scores. Class dismissed."

Everyone screamed out of joy since the exams were over. All of them rushed out the room to get some food, while Joohyun and Sooyoung waited at the vending machine, as Chanyeol said. They were waiting there, when Hyerim and her friends suddenly walked up to them. "Are you waiting for your boyfriend?" Hyerim crossed her arms on top of her chest.

"Why would you care?" Joohyun chuckled. "Oh wait... are you two even together? Because he went to my house last night, and he slept at my place." Hyerim said. Joohyun was frozen, "Hey, if you're here to lie about that then just leave. I'm not in the mood to fight with anyone right now, Hyerim." Joohyun grabbed Sooyoung's hand and walked away.

---------

Right after their lunch break, exam results were already out. "Dang... this university's so fast. Let's look at the results Joohyun." Sooyoung pulled Joohyun towards the big screen showcasing the rankings of the students majoring in history. Yes, Sooyoung and Joohyun major in history. Joohyun and Sooyoung carefully scanned the rankings, and as expected they had a tie.

"Wait... we both got a perfect score?" Sooyoung asked Joohyun as she wrapped her arm onto the other girl's shoulder with a big smile. Chanyeol interrupted their little happy moment when he pulled Joohyun away.

Chanyeol just pulled Joohyun away from the crowd. "What?" Joohyun asked Chanyeol, not showing a smile. "Come to my birthday party this Saturday, I think I'll finally be able to get Hyerim back after that day. I'll announce you as my girlfriend there... wear something fancy."

"Fancy, eh? I have a lot of those no need to worry, Park Chanyeol. But... we need to talk about something." Joohyun was about to continue her sentence, until she heard someone scream from the crowd.

---------

Sooyoung was just texting her brother, when someone slipped her phone away. Once she looked at the person she got slapped. "Are you really a robber?! First, you steal my Sungjae, and next you steal my rank? What's next, huh? Will you steal my money?!" Catalina yelled at Sooyoung. "Catalina, I didn't steal anything from you so shut up."

Before anyone looked at them, Catalina made herself fall on purpose. "Ow! I'm sorry already Sooyoung. I didn't mean to break your phone away." She suddenly started to cry. "Sooyoung, what did Catalina do to you?" Catalina's friend asked Sooyoung angrily.

"I... I didn't push her... she did it on purpose." Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows. "Yes you did! You pushed me... it hurts!"

"Stop fighting, girls!" A man scolded them. The other kids started to scatter as if they were making way for someone. Once the crowd was fully scattered, the person started to walk towards them. "D-Dad..." Sooyoung mumbled.

"We have a CCTV... I'll find out whether my daughter really pushed you or not. If I find out you're lying, then you'll pay for her phone." Her father warned Catalina. "Sir, sh-she she really pushed me. I'm telling the truth. Please don't punish me." Catalina got on her knees to beg for forgiveness.

He just ignored Catalina and walked back to his office. Catalina slowly stood up and walked closer to Sooyoung's ear. "This. Is. War Park Sooyoung"

Sooyoung just chuckled at Catalina's response. "Just don't forget you're gonna have to pay for my phone. It's expensive... so you need your parents. Especially if you're a fan of my brother. It sucks that you fought with me... I was going to give out tickets for the GOT7 concert here in Seoul." Sooyoung smirked.

"Oh, no. I don't need it. Just watch your back. You never know what will happen..."

"Same for you Bae Joohyun." She raised her tone. She took a look at the two best friends, rolled her eyes and walked

Our Page | Sungjoy × Chanrene (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें