Chapter 13: We'll All Disappear

"Chanyeol?" Sungjae was confused. "But... wasn't everything just fake?" He asked Sooyoung. "Yeah... but I have a feeling they really fell for each other."

Sooyoung wasn't that shocked that Sungjae already knew. He's Chanyeol's best friend after all.

----------

"You should go home..." Hyerim mumbled as she held Chanyeol's hand. Chanyeol was thinking about something else... "Everything's back to normal, but why do I feel like there's something wrong? Why do I feel like there's something missing?" Those questions kept on playing inside his head.

"Park Chanyeol." He got to his senses when Hyerim called him again. "Oh, yeah?"

"You should go home and get some rest. You've been here the whole day. I can take care of myself." She smiled. "I want to pay you. It's my fault why this happened, so I'll take care of you." He didn't want to leave her there since he was scared she would do something again.

Well... not until his phone rang. He took it out. "Wait, someone's calling. I'll be back." He stood up and headed for the door.

"Help me..."

He heard the person on the other line crying.

"What? What's wrong?"

"I don't know what to do..."

"I'll help you if you tell me what's wrong!"

He started to get impatient.

"Should I just die? I can jump off right now. My life's a mess anyway."

"What the heck? Are you crazy?! Tell me what's wrong already!"

The person cried even more.

"We ran out of soju to drink!"

Chanyeol took a deep breath.

"Aish... you scared me, noona."

"Buy some for me."

"Don't tell me you got dumped again."

"I did..."

"Well, bye!"

Before his sister could speak, Chanyeol hung up on her. Just as he entered, he received another phone call. Hyerim nodded as a sign that he should just answer it inside. He put the phone on his ear. Once the person on the other line spoke, he dropped his arm.

He had no idea what to do. Something up there was telling him to stay; Something in his chest was telling him to go. He also thought it was the other way around. He was confused...

But, for some reason something kept telling him to go look for her. Something told him she might do something bad to herself. "Hy-Hyerim... I need to go somewhere."

"W-wait--"

Chanyeol ran out the door and headed straight for the car. Hyerim almost burst thinking it was Joohyun.