Chapter 3: A New Friend?

Sooyoung was peacefully walking the hallways until someone came up to her. Two girls walked to her with a surprised look, and asked, "Are you Park Sooyoung?"

Sooyoung gave them a smile. "Yes, I am. Do you know me?" Sooyoung thought it was slightly awkward that someone just came up to her and they knew her name.

"Yes. We're a big fan of your older brother, Park Jinyoung." They mentioned. Sooyoung nodded. "Oh okay. And, is there anything I could help you with?" Sooyoung asked.

"Can we have a picture?" One of the girls asked as she took out her phone. Sooyoung just gave them a smile and nodded. Sooyoung took their phone and clicked the button.

She gave the phone back to the girl. "One last thing. You may not be a member of GOT7 but could you sign this Jinyoung photocard for us?" They once again asked politely.

Sooyoung asked for a marker and did as they said. Once she finished, she waved them goodbye and headed to her class.

She noticed that there was still some time before class starts so she decided to go to the bathroom to ring up her older brother.

It took a while for Jinyoung to answer, but finally he answered the call.

"Hello? What do you need, Sooyoung-ah?"

"Oppa, I just wanted to tell you I'm enjoying my new school."

Jinyoung chuckled at Sooyoung's words.

"Woah... daebak... you? You're enjoying school? But, why though?"

"Let's say it's because your fans possibly like me better than you yourself."

Sooyoung teased Jinyoung as she laughed.

"Aish... Hey, they'll like me better once my new drama comes out."

"Yeah, sure."

"Speaking of drama, I have to get back to filming since I'm on set right now--"

"Wait!!! Can I please speak to Ye Eun unnie? Please, oppa?"

"Nope. See you sometime."

"Wait o--"

Before Sooyoung could even continue her words, Jinyoung already hung up on her.

Sooyoung let out a deep sigh. But I miss talking to Ye Eun unnie. She thought to herself.

Sooyoung was about to walk out until she saw Joohyun entering the bathroom.

"Sooyoung-ah, you're still in the bathroom?" Joohyun asked as she walked closer to the sink, turned on the sink and washed her hands.

"Something's wrong..." Sooyoung said as she took a close look at Joohyun's face. "What the hell...?"

"That's it! You don't have mascara on." Sooyoung exclaimed and then she took the mascara out of her makeup bag. "Aish... we're not going to a party, Sooyoung." Joohyun complained.

Joohyun wanted to tell Sooyoung about what had just happened between him and Chanyeol. But, the bell suddenly rang. Sooyoung and Joohyun quickly ran back to their classroom.
----------
The bell rang which was a signal that it was already lunch time. Sooyoung and Joohyun headed together.

As they were walking, Joohyun saw Chanyeol and pulled Sooyoung to make her hurry up a little bit. Joohyun just felt a little bit awkward around Chanyeol for some reason.

But, no matter how fast they went, Chanyeol still caught up with the 2 girls. Chanyeol suddenly held Joohyun's hand, which made Joohyun let go of Sooyoung's arm. "Ummm... sunbaenim I-"