Chapter 7: Sudden Attack

Chanyeol slightly cringed when Catalina went closer to Sungjae. "Did you miss me?" Catalina asked seductively.

"I didn't. Stop meddling in my business... how many times do I have to tell you that I don't like you? Past is past Catalina. Stop getting so obsessive over boys... it's disgusting." Said Sungjae as he pushed the girl away.

"But... can you just give me one cha--" Before she could finish her sentence, Sungjae took her arm and walked away from the scene.

"What the heck...?" Joohyun complained. "Who is she?" She added.

One of the girls in the hallway signaled them to come closer. Joohyun and Sooyoung walked closer to the girl. "Her name is Catalina... she liked Sungjae since the first day of college, but Sungjae never bothered to even talk to her since... well, she's really obsessive. She thinks that Sungjae is her boyfriend, but really nothing is going on between them. They were the main couple in a college play and that was it. Catalina took it too far though... she thought Sungjae actually liked her in real life so she kept on calling him her boyfriend from the day of the play."

Joohyun and Sooyoung were speechless and they just stood their with their jaws open. "She's so dumb." Sooyoung chuckled. "You're new here, aren't you?" The girl asked.

Sooyoung and Joohyun nodded their heads in response. "Well, I'm Baek Yerin. I'm the president of the vocal club... we're holding auditions later this afternoon, and we only have 10 more slots left. Your brother's an idol, so I think you have the potential to sing... come to the auditorium if you're interested. And, this is the club's vice president. His name is Park Jimin." Both of them smiled at the girls.

Sooyoung just nodded. With that, Jimin and Yerin walked away. Once they walked away, Sooyoung had her death stare back on. "I'll get you sometime, Yook Sungjae." she mumbled.

The two were about to walk away, until Chanyeol held Joohyun's hand. "Where do you think you're going?"

Joohyun closed her eyes and let out a sigh. "Right... you're my boyfriend." She smiled. Chanyeol started to walk towards the roof top.

----------

"You know when I asked you to do this?" Chanyeol asked. Joohyun nodded as a yes. "We need to make Hyerim jealous."

"And why is that?"

"Because, she'll regret breaking up with me--"

Joohyun suddenly cut her off. "So, you're using me to make her jealous?" Joohyun rolled her eyes. "No, thank you. Actually... you know what? If you're just going to use me for someone else, then let's put a stop to this now. I don't like being used."

Joohyun slowly walked out of the scene. "Do you want the money for your mom or not?" Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows as he crossed his arms on top of his chest. Suddenly, Joohyun stopped her feet. She stayed there for a while and started to think.

Right... the money. I need it for my mom. Joohyun was hesitating, but she didn't want her mom's condition to get worse. Joohyun turned her back. "I... I need it..." Joohyun stuttered.

"I'll put an end to this once Hyerim says she wants me back." Said Chanyeol. "Deal. But, we still have rules..." Joohyun walked closer to Chanyeol. "If one of us have real feelings for each other, admit it. Because, we'll both get hurt if we don't admit. And if that would happen, we're gonna have to put a stop to this. Again, no one wants to get hurt... Right?"

Suddenly, they heard some girls fangirling over something. "If no one gets this album, I'll throw it." It was Hyerim holding an album by GOT7, it was their most recent album... 'PRESENT: YOU & ME'