Chapter 2: New Punishment

Joohyun was still sitting on the floor, until Sooyoung went to her. "Get up." Sooyoung lent her hand and Joohyun took it.

"I'll pay your debt for-"

"No need, I have to face a different punishment to face." Joohyun explained as Sooyoung helped her get up. "What? What punishment to you have to face?" Sooyoung asked.

"I don't know..." Joohyun replied. Sooyoung looked at her confused. "Why don't you know?" She asked once again. "He said he'll still think of a different punishment."

"Aish... I hate that guy's attitude. It was an accident and he got mad over food getting spilled on his clothes? He's such a spoiled brat..." Sooyoung complained.
----------
"Hey, don't you think you were kind of sensitive back there?" Sungjae asked Chanyeol while he was changing his clothes.

"Sensitive? Pffft... my clothes are expensive so I have to be sensitive." Chanyeol explained. "By the way, who were those two girls? Especially the tall one." Sungjae questioned Chanyeol.

"I don't know, but I think the tall one was the chairman's daughter. Her name's Park Sooyoung... I think they're a year below us." Chanyeol replied. "But her attitude was... it's unique. I mean when have you ever seen a girl so brave? She answered back at you." Sungjae chuckled.

"Yah! Shut your mouth Yook Sungjae!" Chanyeol told him. "Arasseo, arasseo. Don't get mad." Sungjae replied.

"But wait, you seem so interested her... do you by any chance..." Chanyeol exited the cubicle he was in. "Like her?" He smirked.

Sungjae just shook his head. "Nope. Her personality is just unique that's all."

"Yup, you're good at acting." Chanyeol clapped his hands. Sungjae just glared at him. "Let's go..." He said.

They walked back to their classroom, and on their way there, they saw the two girls they had met earlier surrounded by other girls.
----------
We were walking back to the cafeteria, when a group of 4 girls came up to Sooyoung and Joohyun. "Don't walk away and stop right there if you're brave." One of the girls said.

Sooyoung stopped walking, which also made Joohyun stop walking. Once Sooyoung looked back, the girls' eyes slightly widened in surprise.

"What do you want?" Sooyoung asked. The girls laughed at her answer. "We're not scared of you Park Sooyoung." The girl went in closer to Sooyoung's ear. "I'll ruin your brother's career by making you look bad." She threatened Sooyoung.

Joohyun finally spoke up. "And, what did we do to you that you have the right to threaten Sooyoung?" She asked.

"She talked back to my boyfriend. And, that was rude, so I'll punish her."

The group of girls surrounded Sooyoung and Joohyun and locked them by a wall. "Let us out." Sooyoung commanded. The girl was holding a pair of scissors, until someone spoke up.

"Park Hyerim! Why are you doing that at a public place? You should find a room-"

"Or just stop now." Sungjae interrupted. Suddenly, the girl let go of the scissors and gave Chanyeol an innocent smile. "Babe, what are you doing here?" She asked going closer to Chanyeol. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"What are you doing Hyerim?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "I was just punishing the girl that spilled food all over your clothes." She explained.

"I'll be the one to punish her." Chanyeol insisted. "Okay, then. Girls! Let's go." She gave Chanyeol a peck on the lips and walked away.
----------
Chanyeol was driving his car, until his phone started to ring. He answered it.