Chapter 80

1sr December 2019

I kicked my legs out hoping to feel shawns body next to me. I slapped next to me as my eyes started adjusting but i didn't feel his body.

I got up from bed and groaned. I went over to sky's bed and saw she wasn't in there. "Sky?" I shouted feeling my heart drop. Where are my babies and Shawn. "Shawn?!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs tying my robe around me. I called again but got no response.

I went into the kitchen and saw Shawn with both kids on his lap and they all had matching pyjamas on. . "Oh my god, don't do that to me." I felt my pounding heart. I was so happy that nothing had happened to them but that's the most scared I'd ever been.

"Merry Christmas!!" Shawn smiled and raised his eyes brows at me.

"Come here you goof.." I giggled.

Shawn came over to me after putting sky in my chair and Nathan standing on the kitchen island. I stood on a chair wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his neck softly. "You're breathings tickling me." Shawn giggled making me laugh too.

"Mummy.." Nathan squealed pushing Shawn away and pulling me.

"He hates it when we show any type of love to each other." Shawn chuckled "you want mummy all to yourself, don't you.." Shawn said in a baby voice tickling Nathan's stomach.

"He definitely loves you but he hates it when you show any sort of love to me." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You can't already be having favourites." Shawn playfully rolled his eyes. "Just you wait young man. When sissy's older she's gonna get all the toys in the world." Shawn teased

"Don't be mean!" I said to Shawn and laughed "don't worry Nathan I'll give you all the toys you want." I whispered in his ear as he squeezed out faces together.

"What do you want for Christmas?" I asked Nathan

"Noooooooo..." Shawn interrupted me. "We are gonna make a wish list!!"

"Baby, he cant even write!"

"We will write it for him then. It will be a nice memory. Please don't ask him. We will sit down later on and we will make one."

"He doesn't even understand the point of Christmas. Let's just ask him"

"Don't ruin his childhood!"

"Im not-" I tried to say but Shawn interrupted me. "Fine." I rolled my eyes.

@hannahsmith Instagram

@hannahsmith: I absolutely love and adore you

@hannahsmith: I absolutely love and adore you. And I know no matter how many kisses I Give you, I love you's I say or Instagram that I write, can even describe the amount of love I've got for you. I just want you to never forget that I will love you forever no matter what. 🖤♾ I appreciate everything you do for me and your family. You're amazing and I'm so grateful to say you're mine✨

@shawnmendes: oh my god I love u!❤️❤️❤️

@camila_cabello: so cute!! 🖤🖤

@hannah__smmith: I love u!!!!!!!

@aaliyahmendes: awwwhh!!! 🖤🖤

@avia: glad to know you guys sorted things out! Xxx

@emmafields: 🖤

@sam: a love that will last forever ♾♾