They React to the Deputy's Suicide

WARNING: mentions of suicide (obviously)

You (the Deputy) and the Seeds are not in a relationship.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph wouldn't be able to believe it. The deputy...dead...by their own hands. It didn't seem possible. He would definitely need some time alone to genuinely mourn your death. You had been such a huge part of his plan, his duty, and his life and now you were just gone. Even if you were trying to put an end to his plans, even though you were misguided he wanted to make you understand. He wanted you to join him and help him save this flock. He had so much faith in you and now you were dead. Joseph was saddened by your death but he knew his flock would be happy about it, they didn't understand your purpose like he did.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would be disappointed with you. He thought that you were strong, he thought that you were going to be his best soldier but apparently he was wrong. You were weak and it disappointed him, you were his favorite little soldier and you failed him. How was he meant to find somebody better than the Deputy? However, he was genuinely disheartened about your death. He thought that you would be the strongest person he knew but you were just as weak as the others. He wondered if anyone would be as capable as he thought you would be.

John Seed-

John wouldn't believe it at first, he would demand to see evidence. There was no way that you, the Deputy, were dead. A part of him actually thought that you couldn't die. But you had proved him right on one thing. The only thing that could kill the Deputy was the Deputy. He would need some time alone. He would need time to process all of his emotions, from anger to sadness. He knew that he should feel some sort of joy, the Deputy was no longer in the cult's way but he couldn't feel that at all. It was no secret that John had some sort of obsession with you and now that you were gone...he could only feel anger and sorrow at your loss.

Faith Seed-

Faith would be genuinely sad about your death. She never liked death, she never wanted to harm anyone and thought it was sad when anyone died. It especially upset her when somebody took their own life, it was such a sad thing to happen to anyone. She had been in that place before and never wanted anyone to have to go through those feelings. She never wanted you to die, she had always hoped that you would see the truth and join them. She cried when she found out about your death, for many reasons. It was so strange to know that you were gone, just gone.

Requests?