You Are a Cannibal

Warning: Cannibalism, mentions of eating human flesh, enabling and encouraging cannibalism

Joseph Seed-

When you told Joseph that you are a cannibal he was torn between what he should feel. He still loved you but was against cannibalism, like many people are. However he believes that God brought you both together and that you are meant to be together, he truly believed and wanted that. So he would take some time to think about what you told him and would become comfortable with the fact that you are a cannibal, then he would talk to you about it. He would accept that part of you simply because it was a part of you and he loved you. He would ask Jacob to provide you with the food you wanted, which you would appreciate.

Jacob Seed-

When Jacob found out he wouldn't be disgusted since he had eaten human meat before, but he would be interested because you seemed to do it because you enjoyed it and not just for survival. He wouldn't judge you for it and would probably even help provide you with your meals, his men died everyday so he had some to spare. Even though it seems really dark and disgusting, those bodies where just going to be buried or burnt so he might as well offer you some food instead. He is the only sibling that would even think about tasting some of your food.

John Seed-

When you told John about your unusual eating habit he was definitely freaked out, when you said that you had something important to tell him the last thing he expected you to say was that you are a cannibal. He wouldn't be disgusted exactly, he just wouldn't know how to respond to that. He had so many questions, the main one being where do you get your meals from. Once he warmed up to the idea and became comfortable with it he would tell you that he his accepting of your life style and would even help you get your meals. He knew that he would still love you despite your flaws, he hurt people everyday and you just happened to...eat them.

Faith Seed-

When you told Faith that you are a cannibal you were sure that she would be completely disgusted and would leave you right then and there. But she didn't, yes she was surprised when you told her and she didn't understand your diet but she still loved you. She still knew that you were kind and caring, you were still you with an extra quality that most people would call a flaw. After coming to terms with your information, Faith would tell you that she still loves and trusts you and that nothing between you both would change. However, she wouldn't help you find your food, she didn't want to be a part of that if she could avoid it.

Requests?