You Try to Arouse Them in Public

Joseph Seed-

You loved to tease Joseph in public, you knew that he wouldn't act on your advances but he was always so sweet with you. You would start with lingering touches, a hand on his shoulder or chest, your fingers brushing against his stomach was you passed him, or a lingering kiss on the cheek or lips. You knew that you could get him flustered or get him to blush and you knew exactly how to do it. Of course anything that he wished to act on would have to wait until you were at home.

Jacob Seed-

You knew better than to tease Jacob but you did it anyway, whether it was to entertain yourself or because you simply wanted Jacob's attention. It would start with glances and biting or licking your lips when you knew he could see, that was enough for him to understand what you were doing. Then you would start with the touches, your body brushing against his when you passed him, only enough for him to notice your advances towards him. Part of him liked when you teased him like this just because it entertained him. Eventually when he had enough of you thinking that you can get away with it, he would pull you into a secluded area of the veteran centre or his office and you knew that he was going to remind you why you shouldn't tease him.

John Seed-

You liked to tease him because he was always teasing you, whenever he could. John was never subtle about flirting or teasing you so you weren't going to be subtle either. You would start with touches, your hands grazing his chest, stomach, arms and shoulders as you walked past him. When you hugged him you would 'innocently' kiss his jaw or his neck before pulling away from him. By this point he would start to tease you back but you wouldn't let it effect you. Then you would start whispering in his ear when nobody could hear you, that was enough to make him snap. He was definitely going to make you keep those promises that you whispered to him earlier.

Faith Seed-

Faith was easy to get flustered and it was easy to make her blush. Just increasing your usual amount of public affection was enough to make her blush, a few more lingering kisses and fleeting touches would get her attention. And God, did you love seeing her blush. Letting your hand linger on her hip or waist would have her looking at you curiously. You can bet that as soon as you get home Faith will have her arms wrapped around you and pulling you into a kiss, innocent or not.

Requests?