They get Cramp in the Middle of the Night

Joseph Seed-

Joseph woke up, quietly groaning in pain as he reached down to rub his leg. He tried to remain quiet so that he wouldn't wake you since you were laying beside him, he glanced back at you before trying to climb out of the bed. He soon realised that it was a mistake and lay back in the bed, the light thud of him falling back down on the bed and the small groan he let out was enough to disturb you from your sleep. You frowned and sat up, looking at his pained expression and running your fingers through his hair as you asked him what was wrong. "It's alright my love, I think that I just have cramp, it should go away soon" Joseph assured you, smiling but you could still see the pain on his face. You couldn't help but laugh gently and shake your head. "Don't be stupid, you just have to relax the muscle" you smiled as you batted his hands away from his leg. He just smiled at you and took your hand in his, kissing your knuckles, before just letting you help him. He always loved how you wanted to help him no matter what the situation was because he would always help you too.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob woke up in the middle of the night, tossing and turning in the bed which woke you up. You could see that he was in some sort of pain or discomfort but he seemed to just be ignoring it, you hated when he would just ignore something to save his own damn pride. You placed your hand on his shoulder which made him grunt and turn to face you. You questioned him about his behaviour but he just told you not to worry about it. He grunted again but this time rubbed his leg quickly before ignoring it again. That's why you realised what was happening, he had cramp in his leg and was trying not to let you know. "You have cramp, come on Jake, just let me help" you smiled, he just told you to leave it alone and claimed that you would do more harm than good. "I'm fine, just go back to sleep" he assured you, sounding tired. You just shook your head at him, knowing that he was just being stubborn. After a few minutes of arguing and pained grunts, Jacob gave in and let you help him. He lay down and shut up due to your command, letting you ease the cramp in his leg.

John Seed-

John was always dramatic, sometimes you thought it was his day job but when he was in pain he tended just to swear and walk it off. Unless he was just with you, then he would probably just complain to you about the pain while you looked after him. He woke up in the middle of the night and rolled away from you, which was what actually woke you up. John sat up in the bed, hissing in pain and clutching his leg. You instantly asked him if he was alright, he just shook his head but didn't actually say anything. You frowned and put your hand on your shoulder, gently rubbing it and asked him what happened again. "My leg hurts...I think it's cramp...do something" John grunted before falling backwards and laying on his back. You just smiled before nodding and quickly kissed him before moving to touch your hand to his leg, which he quickly pulled away from you. "John relax, I just need to put a damp cloth on it and help the muscle relax" you rolled your eyes before hopping off of the bed, hurrying to the bathroom to the grab a cloth.

Faith Seed-

Faith was always extremely comforting when you were in pain but she wasn't as good at dealing with her own pain, which is why you would comfort her when she was in pain. When she woke up in the middle of the night she moved away from you, she was torn between letting you sleep and waking you up to ask you for help. When she was tossing and turning in the bed, she accidentally kicked you and that's what woke you up. As soon as you realised that she was in pain you sat you and helped her roll on to her back so that she was looking up at you. You stroked her hair out of her face and asked her what was wrong. "It's just...my leg hurts but I'm sure its nothing" Faith assured you and managed to force a smile. You gave her a questioning glace before gently massaging her leg for her. "It's probably just cramp, easily fixable love" you smiled, kissing her forehead before continuing to help her. Faith just smiled and thanked you quietly.

Requests?