You are Trying for a Child and can't Seem to Conceive

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would be more than sad. He truly wanted a family of his own, he always has and he knew that he would be a good father. He had a family once but lost them. He needed another chance to have his own family. It would sadden him that you couldn't conceive because he would think that this was some sort of punishment from God. Clearly it wasn't God's plan for him to have his own family and that destroyed him. He would like to comfort you and be comforted by laying with you and wrap his arm around you, kissing your forehead.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would probably get angry at himself. For once he wanted a normal life, he wanted a family with you and that just couldn't happen for some reason and it wasn't fair. He would be frustrated with the failed attempts and himself. Neither of you knew why you couldn't conceive but it was obviously upsetting. He would feel a little weak for not being about to get you pregnant, even though he might not even be the problem. A lot of mutual comfort and reassurance is definitely required.

John Seed-

John would be a mix of sad and angry. He never thought that he would want to settle down but now he did and you just couldn't conceive. It seemed like some sort of cruel joke. He finally decides to live a somewhat honest life and the world seems to be against him. He would be angry at whatever forces were preventing him from having a family but he was also sad that he couldn't have the one thing he wanted more than anything. He would need some comforting just as you would. Laying with his head on your chest with your fingers combing through his hair.

Faith Seed-

Faith would be heartbroken. She loved the idea of having a child, of having her own family, and having a family with you was even better. Neither of you knew why you couldn't conceive but you never gave up, you both wanted it so much. She might think that it was part of God's will, that having a family wasn't part of her path. You would comfort her by holding her in your arms and kissing the top of her head or playing with her hair.

Requests?