You are Soulmates (AU?)

Request: the reader is their soulmate and part of the resistance, The Seeds find out. Soulmates have each other's name marked on their wrist.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph has never met his soulmate, he wished that he would. God had created the perfect partner for him and they belonged together, how could he not want to find them. After you discovered who your soulmate, Joseph Seed, was you were ashamed of the name on your wrist. You promised yourself that no matter what, you wouldn't end up with the leader of a cult even if he was your soulmate. You hid your soulmates name from everyone by keeping a bandage or some sort of bracelets around your wrist. Then you were captured by the cult and took straight to Joseph along with a group of resistance members. Joseph knew that you were his soulmate as soon as he saw you, he could feel it. He headed straight towards you and looked at the name on your wrist, removing the items hiding it. That's when he saw his own name on your wrist.

Despite the fact that you were part of the resistance and working against him, you were his soulmate and he wanted you by his side. He had been waiting so long to find his soulmate and here you were, right in front of him. He already knew that he loved you, that was Gods plan. But he also understood that you saw him as the enemy and that you would be torn between your hatred for him and your natural unconditional love for him. Joseph was willing to spend the rest of your lives together, getting you to accept your love for him. He knew that eventually you would both walk through Eden's Gate, hand in hand, just like God intended.

Jacob Seed-

You were part of the team who were trying to ambush Jacob while he was leading a convoy, you failed. Some members of your team died but they had captured you. As soon as you discovered who your soulmate, Jacob Seed, was you decided to hide your soulmate mark from everyone. You covered the name on your wrist with a bandage so that the resistance never saw it. Jacob didn't care about the name on his wrist, he had never found them and he never looked for them. When he came to your cage to see what he was working with, he unwrapped the bandage on your wrist because he thought it was damaged. You tried to pull your wrist away but it was no use. That's when he saw the name, his name, on your wrist.

Jacob didn't know what to at first, he gave up on ever finding his soulmate a long time ago. Now you were sitting right in front of him. He knew that you hated him and he hated the resistance, but he also knew enough about soulmates to know that you would both fall completely in love with each other if you gave it enough time. As Joseph always said, soulmates are made for each other. He was against having a soulmate at first but the more time you spent around each other, the more you were both drawn to each other. Eventually he moved you into the actual veteran centre, you barely spent a moment a part. It was difficult to completely love the same person who you hate and is suppose to be your enemy, fighting for opposing sides.

John Seed-

John was torn about his feeling about having a soulmate. He felt as if he was getting older and that he might never find his soulmate, at least not until his own age and that thought pained him. On the other hand John was excited to find his soulmate, they would be someone that he had always wanted and needed. They would love him forever and unconditionally, and he could love them with the same passion. When you first met your soulmate, John Seed, you never said anything because something about him seemed strange and everyone had warned you about him. When you discovered the cult and what John did, you hid his name on your wrist under a bandage and bracelets. You didn't want the resistance to think that you might betray them. John had captured and group of resistance members, including you. It was your turn in the confession room with John. He had rolled up your sleeves and removed your bracelets and bandage, his eyes wide when he saw his name on your wrist.

John debated how to deal with this internally, a soulmate was everything that he wanted but you were a resistance member who hated him and his family more than anything. But you were soulmates so he knew that he could change your mind about him and help you accept your love for him. You were surprised by this change of behaviour around you, he never once lay a finger on you, he was kind and charming, he was being the genuine John Seed and you hated yourself for liking it. You knew that you loved him, he was your soulmate after all, but how could you be with somebody who did everything that he did.

Faith Seed-

Faith wanted nothing more than to meet her soulmate but she was still young and Joseph always assured her that she had her whole life ahead of her to find her soulmate. You never hid your soulmates name, Rachel Jessop, because you had no idea that was Faith. When you joined the resistance and met Tracey, she pulled you to the side and explained who Rachel was. She trusted you and you both thought it was best not to mention it to the others, but you never hid the name. Then a group of resistance members, including you, were captured by Faiths men. She came to meet you all individually with a kind smile, when she got to you she mentioned her soulmate but you didn't comment. Then she took your hand and saw her name on your wrist.

Faith instantly took you away from the group, there was no way she could turn her soulmate into an angel or force them to join the Project in anyway. She went to Joseph for advice and he said that she should try to help you accept your love for her and to show you the path. But Faith didn't try to show you the path, she tried to show you her love. She was kind and sweet, sometimes she was downright pure and innocent. Of course you loved her, she was your soulmate, but the more time you spent with her the more you began to actually like her. She wasn't like her brothers and you wished that you could accept her as your soulmate but not be apart of the project.

Requests?