You Get Turned into an Angel

Request: you are mistaken for a sinner and end up turning into one of Faith's angels. They find out what happened and try try to bring them back, trying to break the bonds of the bliss to get you back and remind you of your relationship and who you are.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was heartbroken and felt guilty. It was his idea to introduce the Bliss tho Hope County in the first place and now it was taking you away from him. He couldn't blame Faith for the mistake and he would find it within himself to forgive his children for the mistake, but he would definitely make changes to how Faith finds and creates her angels. A mistake like this couldn't happen again. He safely drove you back home to the compound and started the long process of getting you back.

When you didn't even recognise him, he could feel his heart breaking. He loved you and you had loved him just as deeply, now you couldn't even remember his face or his voice.

Joseph focused all of his attention on helping you and that meant taking his time away from his flock, he expected them to be angry or upset or feel some what abandoned but they were very understanding. The Father loved you so they loved you and they wanted you to be okay too. He knew that it would take a lot of time before the bliss to start to wear off and that he would need to help when it came to regaining your memories.

It was a slow process but you began to break through the bliss, Joseph knew that there was still a long way to go but he was just happy to know that you were getting better and not worse. He tried to remain calm and not put too much pressure on you so he would just try to remind you of somethings you have done together. He tried to remind you of all the stories you had told him from before you met him and all the stories that you experienced together. Finally you regained some real consciousness and smiled at him, his heart nearly broke through his chest as he smiled back before kissing your forehead.

Joseph wouldn't let this happen again, he loved you far too much to loose you. Walking through Eden's Gate wouldn't mean anything if you weren't beside him.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob was furious. Furious at the idiotic followers that somehow grouped you in the the sinners of Hope County, and even a little furious at Faith since she was in charge of the operation. You had become a brainless angel, the exact opposite to yourself and he would not sit back and allow you to be ripped away from him. He marched in to where you were being held and had to pretty much carry you out.

When you didn't even recognise him, he felt like killing somebody. He was amazed every time you looked at with such an affectionate gaze, but now your gaze was just blank and it killed him.

He dropped everything and focused all of his attention on trying to get you back. He did so much work trying to figure out how the bliss worked and how to reverse the extreme effects all while telling you stories. He tried to tell you stories to remind you of your life, trying to trigger a memory even if he wasn't sure you understood a word he was saying.

Slowly you began to break through the bliss, and Jacob knew that you would be able to because he knew that you are strong. You slowly began to remember who you were but it was a scary experience, luckily Jacob was right beside you at all time. He never slept because he was making sure that you were okay. The first word you said when you started getting your consciousness back was Jacob's name and he had never been so happy. You weakly demanded that he held you as you slowly recovered, barely able to be away from him.

Jacob promised himself that as soon as you were back to being yourself he would never let anything bad happen to you again. He couldn't risk losing you again, it nearly killed him.

John Seed-

John didn't know what to do with himself and everyone knew to avoid him or they would be the victim of his wrath. He would take his anger out on anyone who got in his way. He would go to where they were holding you and he heart broke when he saw you barely conscious. He carried you back to his ranch and put you in his bed, hoping some comfortable surroundings would help you on the road to recovery.

When you didn't even recognise him, he was a mess of sadness and rage. He wanted to punish everyone who played a part in doing this to you but it destroyed him when you didn't even recognise his voice.

John stopped caring about atonement or confessions, you were his one and only concern and even Joseph understood and accepted that. He spent all of his time by your side and just talking about your favourite memories in the hopes that you would remember something. Joseph told him that you probably wouldn't understand what John was saying until some of the bliss wore off but John didn't care, he would talk to you anyway.

As you began to break through the hold of the Bliss, John got more and more hopeful and his worries began to slip away. As you began to show signs of understanding him, he smiled and continued telling stories. His heart clenched when he realised that if you were back to normal you would have told him to shut up and kissed him by now. He had been holding your hand almost the whole time since he lay you on the bed, then you squeezed his hand and he nearly cried from joy. He held your hand more securely and pressed kisses to your hand, his heart melting as you smiled at him.

John would never let anything like this happen to you again. He loved you more than anything and this experience just made him realise how scared he was of loosing you.

Faith Seed-

Faith felt more than guilty for what had happened to you. She was in charge of the bliss and her men did this to you. She knew that you would never blame her for this because she wasn't involved in doing this to you, but she couldn't help but feel guilty. She quickly collected you from where they were holding you and took you home, whispering apologies the whole time.

When you didn't even recognise her, she felt so stupid and guilty for letting this happen to you and she was in tears when she realised that you couldn't even remember who she was.

Faith took all her time away from the Bliss, letting Joseph take control of it until you were feeling better. She sat by your side all the time, holding your hand and whispering apologies to you. Then she would tell you happy stories, either it would remind you of something or it might cheer you up...at least she hoped it would.

When she realised that you were beginning to break through the bliss and fight off the effects, she had never been so happy and hopeful. She would smile at you as she rambled off story after story, just wanting you to remember everything as quickly as possible. She froze went you reached your hand up and nearly cried when you stroked her cheek with a small smile on your face. You were going to be alright and that's all she cared about.

Faith promised that she would let this happen to you or anyone else again, she would see what went wrong and fix it. She loved you too much to let you be harmed, especially if it was because of her.

Requests?