You Catch them Staring at you

Joseph Seed-

Sometimes Joseph just got mesmerised by you, he just found that there were times were he couldn't do anything but watch you. Usually he would realise that he was staring and just smile to himself before looking away, but this time you caught him before he caught himself. You smiled at him, getting a little flustered when you realised that he had been staring at you. When you smiled at him he cheeks heated up, turning a light shade of pink. He was a little flustered that you had caught him staring at you, but really you didn't mind. He would smile apologetically and quietly apologise, which made you smile and even laugh softly.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob found himself interested in you more and more each day and this meant that he sometimes found himself staring at you. You hadn't noticed his gaze on you yet and he told himself that if anyone noticed him watching you he could play it off as just surveying the area like he usually would. But then you caught him staring at you. When you turned and looked at him with a curious look on your face, he would instantly look away from you and completely pretend like he hadn't been staring at you. He was a little embarrassed but would never show or admit it. He couldn't help the little smirk that tugged at his lips when he saw you blush and smile out the corner of his eye.

John Seed-

John often found himself staring at you, out of attraction or pure interest. He knew that he had a tendency to watch you out of the corner of his eye or to find himself completely fixated on you. He never felt guilty about it and he was pretty sure that he had felt you looking at him from time to time. When you first caught him staring at you, he smiled and tried to act cool and not like he had a hopeless crush on you. He sent you a quick wink before smirking and turned away from you. He just managed to see your face heat up as he turned away, feeling successful and maybe a little proud that he had such an effect on you.

Faith Seed-

Faith tried not to stare at you, not wanting to make you uncomfortable and not wanting to embarrass herself if you saw her looking at you. But she still found herself watching you with a soft smile on her face, whenever she realised that she had been staring at you she would instantly blush and look away. When you did caught her staring at you, you just smiled even if you blushed lightly. Faith blushed even more, not knowing what to do or say so she would just look away and hope that you didn't think that she was being weird or anything.

Requests?