They Use You Against the Deputy

Request: The Reader is being used by the Seed because they're the Deputy's younger sibling, and the reader thinks the seeds are in love with them, but once the seeds have the Deputy surrendered, they just throw away the reader. Could have the Deputy comfort the reader!!

Joseph Seed-

You felt foolish for ever believing that Joseph was good at heart. You thought that he really did want to help people and, like a fool, you fell in love with him. He was always so gentle, generous, and kind. You fell for his act just like everyone else. Your older sibling, the Deputy, warned you but you were so sure about him. The Deputy surrendered because they couldn't bare working against you, but as soon as they put their gun down Joseph told you the truth. He told you straight to your face without a drop of emotion, he told you that he never loved you and now that your sibling has surrendered, you were over. He apologized but you couldn't even tell if he meant it or not. You went straight to the Deputy, telling them what happened. You thought that they would say 'I told you so' but they never did. They knew hoe manipulative Joseph was and couldn't blame you for having your heart broken. They just comforted you and told you that Joseph would pay. The Deputy didn't surrender. They escaped and took you with them, killing at least half of the cultists in the compound on your way out.

Jacob Seed-

You knew about what Jacob had done, your older sibling was fighting against him and his family so of course you knew what he had done. But he was different around you, and you fell in love with him. He joked, he showed you his vulnerable side, he was kind to you, gentle towards you, he protected you. You really thought that he was different, but now you wondered if anything between you both was real. The Deputy surrendered so that you wouldn't get hurt but it wasn't much later when Jacob came clean. The look on his face was blank but to you it looked almost evil and cruel. He told you that everything was fake, a plan to get your sibling to surrender. But to your surprise, he didn't try to hurt you physically or kill you, he just told you to get your things and leave. After you walked out of that door you didn't see him again, you went straight to the Deputy and begged for forgiveness, they forgave you instantly and told you that this wasn't your fault, he had tricked you. The Deputy knew that Jacob was good at messing with people's minds and they just wanted to get you out of their. You helped the Deputy escape the veteran center, they took you to the Wolf's Den and they promised to take down Jacob and his family once and for all.

John Seed-

You knew that John had done also things but you loved him anyway because he never once hurt you, he promised you that he would never touch you like that and you believed him. He showered you in gifts and affection, of course you thought that he loved you too because he told you everyday. You loved him and thought that he loved you because he stopped flirting with the women of Eden's Gate. If anything, you feared that he would leave you for somebody else but you never thought that this whole thing was fake. The Deputy surrendered because they were scared that John would hurt you, you were never scared of that. When your older sibling surrendered John seemed so happy, but when he told you that you had to talk his face fell. He explained everything to you, that he was using you to get to the Deputy, that your relationship was just a plan to get you to your sibling. You tried not to cry, then John told you that he would give you some time to collect your things and left the room without saying anything else. You were embarrassed to tell the Deputy what happened but you had to. They never judged you, they just comforted you and told John that they would never surrender to him. They left with you, promising to destroy that goddamn 'YES' sign and to take his ranch away from him.

Faith Seed-

How could you not love Faith? Everyone loved Faith. She was kind, sweet, caring, loving, she was perfect and you fell in love with her. You fell in love with her because she was all of these things and more towards you. You felt like you could tell her anything, you both shared everything, and she always comforted you when everything between the Project and your older sibling got too much for you. You never expected that she could betray you. The Deputy surrendered, wanting to be able to be close to you again. That's when Faith began to distance herself from you, you were worried and asked her what was wrong. Then she told you everything, that she had been using you to get to the Deputy, that her and her brothers had planned it all. She apologized, saying that she really was sorry that she did that to you. As soon as you told your sibling, they comforted you and told you that everything would be alright before taking you out of the region all together, neither of you wanted you to run into her again. The Deputy also burnt down a few bliss fields to get their point across.

Requests?