John Seed X Male!Reader NSFW

Summary: John is throwing a party and the amount of people in the ranch is starting to make you anxious, John notices and tries to distract you.

WARNINGS: NSFW/smut, Bottom!John?

Word Count: 1671

You stood at the side of the large room in John's ranch, leaning against the wall and watching the groups of people talking and laughing. You had tried to join in with their conversations but it was all starting to overwhelm you.

Eventually your eyes landed on John, he was talking to a group of people who seemed to be hanging on to every word he said. John was always the life of the party, he always emitted confidence and charisma. Sometimes you wished that you could have some of those traits, and people always seemed surprised when they found out how timid you actually are.

You lowered your gaze to your hands, every part of you just wanted to run away and find somewhere more private.

John nodded along with what the group was talking about and looked around subtly, searching for you. He stopped when he noticed the top of your head over the crowd, he politely excused himself from the group and made his way over to you. As you came into view, he saw that you were playing with the hem of your shirt and your fingers. You obviously weren't paying any attention to your surroundings.

The baptist ignored his guests and walked straight over to you. Once he was standing in front of you, he slowly took both of your hands in his and stopped you from giving in to your nervous habits. "Are you alright?" John asked quietly, knowing that you wouldn't want anyone else paying attention to this.

"Yeah, I'm fine" you smiled at him, but he still heard the slight shake in your voice.

John just nodded and smiled before intertwining his fingers through yours on one hand before pulling you through the crowd. Nobody seemed to notice you both as John guided you up the stairs, soon you had both disappeared into the bedroom. John let go of your hand and locked the bedroom door before turning to you and taking your hands in his again.

"John, what are you doing?" you asked, sighing slightly. You knew exactly what he was doing and you hated that you were the reason for him walking out of his party.

"I could see you getting overwhelmed downstairs, you know that I notice these things about you" John smiled softly up at you, running his thumbs over your knuckles.

"I was fine, you didn't have to come away from your party" you assured him, feeling bad for dragging him away.

"Let me think, you or a party? I'm definitely going to choose you" he laughed to himself.

"You're too sweet" you rolled your eyes but couldn't help the smile appearing on your face.

"I know, I'm just too good of a boyfriend" John teased, making you laugh gently before resting your forehead against his.

John let go of your hands before gently trailing them up your arms, eventually resting one on your shoulder and the other on the back of your neck. You sighed gently as your hands rested on his waist. John leaned up slightly as he pressed his lips against yours, kissing you gently and lovingly. He pulled you into him until you wrapped your arms around his waist and pressed your chest to his.

John wasted no time before his hands were undoing the buttons of the simple black dress shirt you were wearing for the party. You hummed slightly as he opened your shirt and his hands smoothly ran over your bare chest.

You gripped his hips and pushed him away gently, parting your lips as you looked at him. "Your guests are going to miss you, John. You should get back to them" you told him.