Nick Rye X Kim Rye X Fem!Reader

It's been hectic at the Rye household recently, and that is because little baby Rye was born. Nick finally came to terms with the fact that his baby was a girl, but he still managed to convince Kim and you to name the baby "Nicky". To be honest you thought it was kind of cute and you were pretty confident that Kim thought so too.

Kim was tired and had never been so thankful for you and Nick being around, you both helped her out as much as you could. But Kim was strong and you knew that, it was something that loved about her. You knew that she was perfectly capable of doing all of this on her own but you didn't want her too.

Kim was sitting on the sofa in front of the TV, holding Nicky in her arms. You walked into the room and walked over to Kim, handing her the glass of water you were getting for her. She smiled at you as she took the glass and took a sip. Even after all of this time you blushed lightly as Kim leaned over and kissed your cheek. You quickly kissed her cheek before resting your head on her shoulder, smiling down at the baby.

You both sat and watched TV together and soon the front door opened and closed, you instantly smiled and jumped up from you seat to rush over to the door. Nick smiled brightly at you as you wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his around your waist. You leaned up on your toes and kissed him to welcome him, he happily kissed you back before you both pulled away. Kim smiled at you both, gently rocking Nicky, you all knew about that difficulties that came and risks that were possible when you became a part of this relationship but it had all turned out better than expected. None of you would change a thing.

Nick wrapped his arm around your shoulders as you both walked back over to Kim. Nick leaned over and kissed Kim, he then reached own to stroke his baby's cheek. "Don't touch her, your filthy!" you laughed, batting his hand away when you noticed that Nick's hands were dirty from working on his plane.

"Y/N is right! Go clean your hands!" Kim ordered, laughing as she pretended to shield Nicky from him.

"This is why you are my favourite" Nicked quickly kissed the baby's head before turning around and leaving the room. Kim rolled her eyes at her husband and you just laughed, sitting beside Kim again.

"He is hopeless" Kim shook her head and she passed Nicky over to you.

"He was just looking after his other baby, Carmina" you laughed, holding Nicky close to you as Kim sighed and rested her head on your shoulder, wrapping one arm around you waist.

You had your concerns about being in a relationship with a couple who was already pregnant, you were worried that when the baby was born you wouldn't be part of the family. But when Nicky was born, Kim and Nick made sure that you felt like a parent too. They promised you that you would be the parent of the baby just as much as they are, and you truly believed that. You had always felt like part of the family, because that's exactly what you were. It wouldn't be the same with out you.

"Alright! My hands are clean, can I hold my daughter now?" Nick asked teasingly as he walked back into the room.

You and Kim hummed and looked at each other, pretending to think about it, before nodding at each other and smiling at Nick. He shook his head but smiled as he took his child into his arms. "Can I join the cuddling as well?" he asked, with a pleading look on his face.

You and Kim chuckled before moving apart and letting Nick sit between you both. As soon as he sat down and got comfortable, you and Kim moved towards him and cuddled into either side of him, both of you smiling at your child.

"How are my favourite girls?" Nick asked, never being more comfortable and happy than when he was with you three.

"We're fine, but it's your turn to change the diaper next" Kim teased him, but she was being completely serious.

"Yeah! Somehow Kim and I always end up doing it" you laughed, playfully hitting him on the arm.

"You got it!" he smiled. He wasn't exactly good at changing diaper and you knew that he didn't like doing it, but he never complained.

"I love you-" Nick smiled as he kissed the top of Kim's head "-I love you-" he repeated and kissed the top of your head "-and I love you" he laughed and kissed Nicky's head.

"We love you too" both you and Kim spoke at the same time, making you both laugh a little. You both kissed Nick's cheeks at the same time, making him smile even harder. He wondered how he ever got so lucky to have the three most amazing women in the world.

Requests?