Dating Dark/Yandere Sharky Boshaw would include

Ah, it is so difficult for me to see Sharky Boshaw as anything remotely evil XD

Sharky seemed like a decent man at first. He was energetic and made it pretty clear that he liked you. He complimented you all the time and made it clear that he wanted to do everything with you. You had thought it was sweet.

As his feelings towards you grew stronger, they also grew darker.

Sharky loved you and all he wanted to do was keep you safe, which he had told you in the past.

However, he couldn't control his jealously. He even stopped trusting Hurk when he saw you both together, even had his suspicions about the happily married Nick Rye.

It started by him just getting possessive of you which was unsettling but didn't worry you too much.

Eventually he had enough of sharing you with over people. So he confessed his love for you and his confession was much darker than you would have ever expected from Sharky.

Lots of fire related metaphors to describe his love for you, getting increasingly darker.

He has a bunker, just like everyone else in Hope County. He locks you in there but spends most of his time with you.

He thinks that he is protecting you and loves you very deeply.

When you are crying he thinks it is out of joy not sorrow.

Matching tattoos is a must!

~NSFW~

Despite the whole thing not being consensual, he isn't selfish. He doesn't think about his own pleasure, he only thinks about yours. Even if he doesn't understand why you still try to push him away.

All that talk about going down on women is put into action. He loves going down on you more than anything. He would do it all day everyday if he could. (This is true for normal Sharky to be fair XD)

Has a very high sex drive and is pretty much always ready to go for another round so you try your best to not do anything that might provoke him. Which is impossibly since everything seems to turn him on.

Still has some sort of sensitive side even if it comes from dark intentions. He will kiss away your tears and attempt to sooth you, even if it doesn't work.

Likes to hear you consent, even if you have to fake it. He just likes to hear it.

Requests?