You Save them During their Final Confrontation with the Deputy

Joseph Seed-

Joseph told you that he was going to confront the Deputy at his church and you had told him that it was a bad idea, but he insisted. When the time came, you hurried to the church and ended up arriving behind the Deputy who was about to place the cuffs on a bruised and bleeding Joseph. You aimed the gun and the Deputy and called them, causing them to turn to face you. Just like Joseph did when the Deputy first arrived in Hope County, you gave them a choice of walking away and leaving them alone or taking their chances with you pulling the trigger. They refused to leave to you had no choice, you shot them and it was enough to scare of their friends. You walked over to Joseph with teary eyes, he took you in his arms, burying your face in his chest while he promised you that everything was alright and that you only did what you had to do.

You both made your way back to your shared home, not in too much of a rush since the main threat was eliminated. Once you got home, Joseph sat down and had his wounds tended too before you were both left alone. Joseph stood up and took your hand in his, leading you to the bedroom and telling you that you could both rest easy now.

Jacob Seed-

You crept up behind the Deputy, your heartbreaking at the sight of Jacob bloody and bruised while leaning back against that large rock. Just as the Deputy was about to end this whole thing, you shot them and watched them fall to the floor. As soon as you were certain that the Deputy was dead, you kicked their gun away from them just from pure instinct, before rushing over to Jacob. You dropped your gun beside you both as you cupped Jacob's face in your hands and forced him to look at you. You were panicking, frantic, as you asked him if he was alright and telling him to hang on until you got him back to the veteran's centre. Jacob smiled slightly, letting out a pained chuckle at your behaviour as he reached out and grabbed your waist, slowly stroking his hands up and down your waist to comfort you. It annoyed you that he remained so calm even when he was like this but it also made you relax.

You drove him back to the veterans centre, after arguing with him about him being in no condition to drive. Once you got back, Jacob got patched up under your supervision. Then you insisted that he just sits back and relaxes now that the Deputy wasn't a concern anymore. You forced him to get into bed and just sleep for the night, smiling to yourself when he wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you against him, pressing a firm kiss to your shoulder before both of you got some well deserved rest.

John Seed-

You watched John's plane get shot down and saw John parachuting to the ground. You quickly found out where he was landing and rushed to the area, when you got there you saw the Deputy crouched beside John who was laying in the dirt. You didn't want to wait around to see what the Deputy would do so you shot them, causing them to fall to the ground and for John to weakly lay back in the dirt. You ran to his side, falling to your knees beside John's body. You lay his head in his lap and promised him that everything would be okay, he smiled up at you before slowly sitting up even though you told him not too. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a tight embrace, you pulled away only long enough to radio in your location so that somebody could pick you both up before returning to the embrace. You buried your face in the crook of his neck, telling him how scared you were of losing him.

When a car finally arrived, you both returned to the ranch were John was patched up and you guided him up to the bedroom. You both lay in bed, his face buried in your chest and holding you tightly like he was scared that you would disappear. You ran your fingers through his hair, kissing the top of his head and repeatedly telling him that everything was okay. He occasionally pressed kisses to your bare skin, telling you that he would never let you go and that he would never leave you behind.

Faith Seed-

It took you a while to find Faith and the Deputy but when you did they were beside a lake, Faith had just fallen back as was letting the water carry her away. It wasn't something that you would normally do but you shot the Deputy without hesitation, all you knew was that you had to help Faith. Once the Deputy dropped to the ground, you threw your gin to the floor along with your jacket and shoes before practically diving into the lake. As Faith's body began to disappear under the surface, you wrapped your arms around her and held her head above the water. You swam her back to land and lay her down, watching with a sick feeling in your stomach as she coughed up water. 

You radioed for a car and some assistance, and they arrived quickly. Some of Faith's followers drove you back to your shared home, where she had her wounds tended too. After she was tended to, you insisted that she stayed in bed and rested until she was feeling better. She begged you to lay with her and of course you weren't going to say no to her, she you lay with her and promised to care for her until she was feeling better.

Requests?