Sharky Boshaw X Reader: I Love Yous

The three times that Sharky said that he loved you and the one time you said it back.

Words: 966

1. 

The first time Sharky told you that he loved you was with a smile and filled with adrenaline. You both had just beat a Clutch Nixon record. The car hit the ground, and shook from side to side enough to make somebody throw up but not you or Sharky. You were cheering, letting go of the steering wheel even though the car was still driving forward. Sharky was filled with adrenaline and had a huge smile on his face as he turned his head to face you, you were looking straight out of the front window. Some how you had never looked more amazing in Sharky's eyes. You were smiling and cheering, your hands thrown up in the air but bent due to the roof of the car, and your eyes were practically shining with glee.

His words were a mistake, he had no control over them as they left his lips. He wasn't even aware that he was saying anything until he had already said it. A simple "I love you" was practically whispered by him, as if it was something that he had been dying to say since the first time he saw you. His face turned red when he realised what he had said but it was clear that you never even heard his confession.

2.

The second time Sharky said that he loves you, he screamed it at the top of his lungs. You were both liberating an outpost, you had tried to take a stealthy approach but things went wrong and you had been separated. The sounds of gunfire, shouting and explosions were the only things you could hear. You were running low on ammo and decided that you would do what Sharky would've done, you threw a Molotov through a window but that led to you accidentally setting the building on fire.

"God damn I love you Y/N!" Sharky practically screamed when he saw the flames rising, he wasn't even beside you, he was burning the outpost's bliss supply on the other side of the outpost but he knew exactly what you had done. When you ran up to him, grabbing his hand and telling him that you had to go now, Sharky just smiled and ran out of the outpost with you. Oh and he definitely was not blushing when you grabbed his hand!

3.

The third time Sharky said that he loved you was in tears and dread. This was it, you were going back to were this all began. You were going to face Joseph Seed and put an end to this madness, one of you weren't going to leave that compound Sharky knew it. There was no way that Joseph was going to allow himself to just be arrested. You refused to let Sharky go with you, you both argued for what felt like hours. He wanted to end this by your side but you didn't want him to get hurt. By the end of the argument you were both exhausted, you pleaded with him to stay at home and he finally agreed, knowing that there was no point of arguing with you because you would win.

You both had tears in your eyes as you wrapped your arms around Sharky's waist and he wrapped his arms around your body, as if he was sheltering you from the outside world as you buried your face in his chest. You stayed like that for a moment before pulling away from each other, you both looked at each other and you both seemed like you wanted to say something to the other...but neither of you spoke as you left his trailer to face The Father of Eden's Gate. He said "I love you" to a closed door, to the place were you where standing only seconds ago because he couldn't risk the last thing he saw from you being rejection.

4.

The next time Sharky told you that he loved you was with a sense of relief and comfort. The word of Joseph's death spread around Hope County faster than a forest fire, as soon as Sharky found out he drove to the jail and waited outside for your return. He assumed you would go there first to share the news. When your car pulled up to the jail the members of the resistance came out side with smiles on their faces, ready to thank and congratulate you for the success. But when you climbed out of the car the only person you could focus on was Sharky, it was obvious that he hadn't slept and despite him being happy that you were alive he was frowning at the condition you were in. Your face was cut and bruised, your clothes were torn and you just looked tired.

Sharky kept his eyes on you as he walked towards you, not wanting to make the wrong move in front of all of these people. He was never nervous, but you had this effect on him. You just smiled at him as you walked up to him, surprising him by throwing your arms around his neck and pulling him into a hug. Despite his surprise he instantly hugged you back, wrapping his arms around your waist and burying his face into the crook of your neck while you did the same to him. "I love you" the words escaped Sharky without him even being aware, just like the first time he said it. "I love you too" you responded, smiling at his words as you tightened your grip on him only for him to do the same to you, practically crushing each other in a hug while you gently placed a kiss in his neck. Neither of you wanted to let go, neither of you wanted to loose each other.

Requests?