You are Kidnapped by the Resistance

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was devastated and, quite honestly, angry. He had left the resistance alone as much as he could, only fighting them when they came looking to destroy what he had built. So he called his brothers, told them to gather their best men. He then went with them to make sure everything was done correctly. Jacob's men attacked the outpost while John's men went searching for you. Once they found you they took you straight to Joseph, who was waiting just outside (it being to dangerous for him to go in personally) in a car. Once you were in the car it drove away, Joseph took you into his arms as you both sat in the back seat. Those sinners would never hurt you again.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob had been planning on attacking the resistance for some time, but he was still perfecting the plan of attack. However, the moment he found out that the resistance had kidnapped you was the moment he stopped caring. He didn't care if the plan wasn't perfect yet, it was good enough to work. So he gathered his men and told them to show no mercy, take no captives. Saving you was his main priority, so it had to be theirs. He attacked that outpost with a wrath that even John hadn't seen before, Jacob was just about ready to burn the outpost to the ground. And once he got you out of there safely and were in his arms again, that's exactly what he planned to do. Those who hurt you will burn, they will never touch you again.

John Seed-

John was furious, how dare those resistance sinners kidnap one of the people that he loves the most in the world. He wouldn't wait a second before getting his best men, heading straight to the outpost that he heard they were keeping you. He ordered his men to tear the place apart if they had to, their orders were to find you before getting you out safety and returning you safely to John's arms. Then John would take you back to the ranch while his men dealt with the resistance, he just needed you to get home safely, to get home with him so that he can just hold you again.

Faith Seed-

Faith was heartbroken, what would she do if something happened to you? She had tried to be kind and forgiving towards the resistance just like she was with everyone else, but how could she even think about doing that now? When she knows that they kidnapped you and could be hurting you. She would call up her brothers, knowing that they had a better chance of putting together a rescue mission than she did. She would insist on going with her brothers and their men, they wouldn't allow her to go inside the outpost with their men but she would be waiting right outside to wrap you in her arms when as soon as she saw you.

Requests?