Day 97.

that's pretty glob is me ^^^ I will edit this out later in case people are still looking for me 🥺

*Zayn's POV*

"Wake up, its Christmas." Niall said shaking me.

"A holiday I do not celebrate." I said turning around.

"I know but can you please be apart of it downstairs. It would mean a lot to me and my family." He said and I turned back around and grabbed him pulling him close to me.

"Well when you put it like that." I said and kissed his head and he giggled.

"Come on," I said and got up.

We put on some clothes and we walked downstairs where Maura and Greg were sitting I sat on the floor and Niall sat on my lap. They then began opening gifts.

They seem so happy. Niall was always talking about how nice my family is but he has a good family too. It's really cute and sweet even if it is small. Cinnamon came and brushed up against me I began rubbing her.

"Zayn." I heard Maura say.

"Yes." I said and she was handing me a gift.

"Oh you didn't have to. I don't even really celebrate this holiday-"

"Well here's your late late late late Eid gift." She said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said and began opening it.

"Wow." I said looking at this very expensive looking camera.

"Wow." Niall said looking back. "Mom you're going to make him pass out." Niall said and fanned me.

"You got me and Greg and Niall gifts it would only be fair." She said.

"Still this is really nice. Thank you." I said and I hugged me in a tight hug.

"Of course sweetheart." She said.

"Well if everyone is done opening gifts ITS TIME TO PUT THIS IN SUPER PANIC MODE. HELP AROUND THE HOUSE WE HAVE A PARTY TO THROW." Maura said going maniac mode.

"Oh yeah you did say something like your family throws a humongous Christmas party." I said.

"Yeah so pick something up and stay out her way. She got most the decorating done yesterday it's really just the cooking." Niall said and his mother was picking up all the wrapping paper and shoving it in a garbage back.

"We can go back up now." I said "Greg you'll help mom get everything before and I'll do after ok?" I asked him and he nodded.

I helped Niall carry his things upstairs and we went into his room. I looked at my camera turning it on.

"Hey." I said to Niall and he looked my way smiling and I snapped a picture.

"Hey let me see, I wasn't ready." He said.

"I just wanted you to be the first picture." I said smiling.

He leaned up kissing me.

———

"The amount of people I had at my house for thanksgiving really doesn't compare." I said at the top of the banister looking down with Niall.

"It's over the top but this is how we choose to spend it." He said and grabbed my hand.

"Let me introduce you to my family." He said and I smiled.

"Do I look nice? Does my breathe smell good? Is all your extended family as nice as you guys?" I asked.

He leaned up kissing my forehead. "Yes, yes, and yes." I said and he guided me down the stairs.

Niall began introducing me to a lot of people. Old people first and I would smile and greet them and I think they really liked me. Niall cuddled into my side and put his hand on my chest when talking to his uncle.

"Such a handsome young man Niall. This one gonna stick? I didn't really like Adonis." He said.

"Yeah I love him so much, he's nothing like Adonis." Niall said.

"I assure you that I don't have any plans on ever leaving him. I honestly believe Niall is the only true person for me." Zayn said.

"Yeah Niall, I like him. You're apart of the family." He said and he hugged me.

We continued to walk around meeting more of Niall's family until we found out way into our own little corner.

"I know, my family is a lot." Niall said.

"They aren't, in a few years they'll be mine too no doubt. Plus at least they're not going around mistaking me for your ex boyfriend. Sorry for that again." I said and he laughed.

"It's fine Zayn really." he said.

"Mommy said if someone stands in this corner you have to smooch." Niall's little cousin said.

"What do you mean?" Niall asked laughing and he pointed up.

We both looked up and saw the mistletoe and laughed. "I guess that's why this corner is vacant." I said and he nodded still laughing.

"I'm waiting." I said.

Niall smiled and I leaned down and kissed him and I saw a flash. "Forgot to tell you, they do that. Whoever is in the mistletoe corner." Niall said and looked at his aunt with the camera.

"Can I see?" I asked and she nodded handing me the camera and I smiled.

"I would love a physical copy of this." I said and she smiled nodding.

"After the party." She said.

And the party didn't end till around 3 in the morning, no joke. But a couple of women were pulling their drunk husbands out the door with them.

"I know I know, the Irish do drink but we're not all drunks." Niall said and I laughed.

"Wasn't thinking that." I said.

"You weren't huh?" He asked.

"Nah, cause you're really into pot." I whispered and he laughed pushing me.

We talked to his aunt and got a physical copy of the photograph because she had her own photography business. Niall wanted it to be a surprise when he introduced me to her. Her and I talked for a long time regarding some opportunities in the future for me.

When all was said and done me and niall went up to his room and laid fully clothes in the bed.

"Your family is pretty neat, I liked this." I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"I sure do. I can get used to it." I said and he smiled.

"Good." I said and he intertwined his hand with mine.

We laid there until his mother called us downstairs to help put everything back in order.

I'll take my pic out in 3 days lmao whoever saw, saw.