Day 93.

GAHHHH ❤️❤️❤️ do you guys want to see how I look or y'all don't care😭

*Zayn's POV*

I looked at the "Find my friend" app on my phone again to made sure I had the address right.

To be fair I was super nervous. I got out of the Uber. "Thank you." He said and he nodded. I grabbed all my bags and walked. I read the mailbox and saw the fancy cursive engraving of Horan.

I walked up to the front door and rung the bell.

"Greg get the door!" I heard Niall yell.

"Kinda busy. Mom!" Greg hollered. 

"Niall get the door, I'm in the middle of cooking." Maura said.

"For Christ sake it's probably open. Come in." I heard Niall yell." I said.

I tried the door and it was. "Oh my goodness." I heard his mother immediately say and I turned to look towards the kitchen and his mother came rushing towards me clad in a apron and hugged me.

"Ahhh I see." Greg said coming to the door.

"Who was it." I heard Niall yelling from the upstairs and no one said anything.

"I must be talking to myself." I heard niall yell again and we all looked at the stairs.

"So help me-" He said but stopped as soon as he seen me.

"Allah," I said finishing his sentence smiling at him and he covered his face.

"Maura, Merry Christmas." I said handing her a bouquet of roses and a small box.

"Zayn you shouldn't have." She said grabbing them both.

"Greg." I said handing him a medium sized box.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded.

"Cinnamon." I said winding up a little mouse toy and sending it in her direction and she began playing with it.

Maura opened her gift and came to hug me. "Oh it's just beautiful Zayn." She said with the necklace in her hand.

"From my family to yours." I said and she pulled away.

"Atta boy." Greg said opening up the ManU Jersey i got him with his name on the back. "We still have to talk though." He said.

"Perfectly understand." I said.

I looked back at the top of the stairs to see niall still with his hands over his face. I grabbed my things and began walking up the stairs. He turned and began walking to his room and I followed him.

"I would think that you would be much more happy to see me." I said when he tried to close the door on me.

"I'm going to ugly cry. Please. Just let me." He said.

"Not before I give you my gift." I said and I held up a little mistletoe and he turned around and wiped a couple tears before smiling and I leaned down and kissed him and he held me tight.

When I pulled away. He had tears rolling from his eyes. "That's not the real gift." I said and he looked at me aggressively wiping his eyes.

"No, having you here is enough." He said.

"I was so surprised you never found out about this. I mean I kept it well hidden but I would have always thought you would have figured me out." I said and he continued wiping his face and I reached in my bag and grabbed a leather bound book and handed it to him.