Day 75.

*Niall's POV*

"Yeah." Harry said.

"Who?" I asked him.

"A couple of freshman guys, girls too. Maybe 4 or 5 in total." He said.

"That's why you fell behind. Keep your fuck in your pants." I said and he laughed.

"Look I got this. I take breaks in between but I know that finals are in a couple days, damn near tomorrow so I pumped the breaks." He said.

"Good, you know when to have fun." I said.

"You don't. When are you going to leave that room and actually have fun." He said.

"How do you know I'm not having fun in my room?" I said and he smiled raising a eyebrow.

"You mean to tell me, not that it wasn't bound to happen, but you mean to tell me you and Mr. Malik have been humping like dogs?" He said.

"No I can be doing a various of things, plus we're waiting till the end of the semester." I said.

"I applaud him. You are something special." He said and I smiled.

"I know right." I said and he smiled at me.

"I can tell he's your rock. I'm looking for mine. I just have to have patience." He said.

"Let it come looking for you. Sometimes you don't always have to find them. You've been around enough. They're coming soon." I said.

"I believe you too." He said.

"Well." I said smiling and hunching.