Day 63.

*Niall's POV*

"Man I'm a little nervous let it be known." I said.

"That's cute." He said smiling at me as we got in the Uber after leaving the airport.

"I know I'm like not your real boyfriend but I'm really about to meet your parents like I am." I said and he just held my hand and ran his hand over my thumb.

Just fuck me already. Like oh my goodness. Like that's so fucking sweet how you're calming my nerves. It was already 4 in the morning and I was nervous as soon as he woke me up from the plane ride.

I felt him kiss my ear softly then down my jaw and my neck. "What're you doing?" I asked him.

"You're really nervous. Your hands are starting to sweat and I'm trying to keep you calm. To take your mind off of things." He said against my neck.

"I don't want to meet your parents with a boner." I said and he laughed pulling away to look at me. 

"It's okay, they'll love you." He said.

"Yeah but then again you don't know." I said.

"I've only told them good things. It's okay. With your charm they'll already be planning the wedding." He said and I smiled.

"You sure." He said.

"I'm sure, like I'm sure about you." He said and I rolled my eyes and he laughed slightly as I pushed my hand in his hair. He leaned up kissing my forehead.

———

I wasn't that nervous anymore. Zayn has been holding my hand the whole ride and let me cuddle into him.

Zayn was pointing out places where he used to hang out and everything. I smiled as his eyes lit up.

"Can we go in both the comic store and the record store while we're here?" He asked me.

"Yes, show you where I'm from." He said smiling.

We started to creep into the residential area and I bit my lip.

"Breathe." He said.

"I am breathing. It's just hard to breathe." I said and he smiled.

"I don't know how much more reassurance I can give you." He said.

"I know I know." I said.

"You'll have to wait to meet them." He said and I just nodded.

And about a mile later my nerves really kicked in pulling up in front of this beautiful big house. It was 5ish and I was still very nervous.

We went up to the door and Zayn got his key out and opened the door. We were very quiet. We went up to his room.

"They'll give us our sleep. Maybe until 9 but right now they knew we were getting in this late." He whispered.

"Okay." I said and I began placing my stuff down and taking off my clothes. I put on another tee but I climbed in bed.

"Well you're going to have to scoot over." Zayn whispered.

"See I would but, you have a fucking twin size bed, these aren't even as big as the ones in our dorm what the fuck." I whisper yelled.

"Oh shut up." He whispered climbing in the bed with just his underwear on.