Day 57.

*Niall's POV*

"When are we going to have sex." Harry asked and I rolled my eyes.

"When we do." I told him.

"Is that soon." He said.

"I'm not doing this right now. Talk to me when thats not the only thing on your mind. Okay?" I said and I walked towards my dorm and he called my name but I didn't turn back.

I sighed going in my room and plopping on the bed.

"Rough day?" Zayn asked me.

"I don't feel like being bothered right now Zayn." I said.

"I can't cheer you up?" He asked me.

"I mean you could but that would be cheating. For the last couple of days Harry's been asking for sex and I'm just telling him we'll cross that bridge when we get there but he keeps wanting to know where that bridge is and I don't know when I'll want to have sex with him." I said.

"Hey you've wanted to have sex with me, what's the difference. Isn't sex just sex to you?" He asked me.

"I have a connection with you that I don't have with Harry yet." I said.

"Well That should tell you something then." He said winking at me and I smiled before I threw my pillow at him.

"Shut up." I said.

"Well if my advice is shitty then I don't know what to say. If he bugs you too much drop him and get with the winning team." Zayn said.

"And what's the winning team?" I asked him.

"I think that is clearly obvious." He said and I laughed.

"Zayn you just want to fuck me. I do somewhat want a relationship." I said.

"Its a package deal. Sex and Love all in one." He said and I laughed.

"Seriously." He said hunching.

I got up and went over to him straddling his waist. "Can I get some love right now then because I'm feeling sort of bad." I said sighing.

He grabbed my shoulders bringing me to lay on his shoulder and he stroked my hair and rubbed my back while he whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

I unpublished this to add this message: THIS SHIT CUTE AF 😭