Day 82.

*Zayn's POV*

"Why are we even still going to classes for these last few days." I said and Louis sighed.

"To fuck with us. I know they aren't putting in our finals till we leave so they can have a reason for not having to talk to students, because you know some students will go up there and fucking whine because they didn't put in the work." He said.

"Of course." I said and Liam walked over to us and kissed Louis on the forehead. Before sitting down and pulling Louis on his lap.

"Hey, yeah who sent you to our room that one night?" I asked him.

"Look I'm a pretty laid back guy, I know everyone drinks and gets high or whatever and it's college so if people can do that and stay on task then fine but in order to keep the RA position I have to sometimes do my job. I have to look like I'm doing something. So the dean was here and so I went in a random room, of course I knew you guys never give me problems so I picked yours." He said

"Ahhh then you are really cool?" I said.

"Of course, you think I'd be with him if he wasn't." Louis said kissing Liam.

"Hats off to you guys then." I said.

"Yeah he's going to really fuck my life up. But it's college." Louis said.

"I'm not. I see something with you. You know how much you make me smile and other people can't do that?" Liam said.

"Don't get my hopes up." Louis said. "Cause if you're just going to fuck my life up I'm fine with that."

"Nooooo, Shut up. You talk wayyy too much. I want you arounddd." He said wrapping his arm around Louis.

"Ooo you're acting like a baby like you really want to be all about me. Let me know something." Louis said.

"I've been letting you know." Liam said. "You're my baby." He said and kissed Louis on his jaw.

"Then on second thought, let me have you!" Louis said and tackled Liam and they fell back.

"Yeah I'm about to see Niall because well..." and I trailed off because they weren't even listening.

I began walking back to my dorm. When I finally got up all the stairs I got my key and went inside. I sighed and when I saw Niall laying on the bed half naked.

"It's like you were waiting on me." I said taking off my jacket but he had head phones in.

I crept on the bed with him laying on top of him.

"You're squishing me." He said laughing and pulling his headphones out.

"Only because you weren't listening when I had said that you must have been waiting for me looking like this." I said and I let up off of him some so I can get under him and he straddled my waist.

"I was hot when I got out the shower." He said

"Why not just lay ass naked then?" I asked.

"To tempt you? It would be too mean." He said smiling and I grabbed his hands and he flipped his hair back.

"I also don't have my contacts in." He said and I smiled.

"You dork." I said and handed him his glasses on the bed side table.

"God you're fucking breathtaking. You damn heart throb." I said and he smiled leaning down and kissing my lips for a second.

"You fall Zayn. You get so infatuated. I see why you've had a couple relationships. They all involved sex and none of them lasted though. Yeah you've told me why but like." He said and didn't say anything.

"You're more than sex. I feel like I have a actual spiritual connection with you. And I'm not just talking a bunch of shit either. It's probably too early in the relationship to talk about future stuff because I don't want to freak you out but I'm solely invested in our happiness. Invested in you, sex won't even be a prime factor in our relationship. Sure it'll count for something but that's definitely not why I'm with you or nothing will stop after we do have sex. Feelings will still be the same, the way you make me feel will still be the same. Sex or no sex." I said and he laid against my chest.

"Yeah there's a reason I keep ya around." He said hugging me and I rubbed his back.

"For the past few days we've ended up in some cuddling positions." I said.

"We like to be laid up with each other. I think it honestly explains my comfortability." He said snuggling into me some more.

I slapped his ass. "Don't piss me off." He said and I laughed. "There's always a time and place."

"Kidding, you're so soft though." I said feeling over his back.

"Wait till I'm shaved." He said and I smiled.

"You keep saying that like it actually matters." I said.

"A king." He said and I laughed. "No but I would even be self conscious about that. And when I shave I shave everything. Like my legs don't even have hair on then because it freaks me out. But see they're really hairy now because I really haven't cared but this is something to really shave for so like I'm about to be back on my naked mole rat status." He said.

I rested my hands on Niall's ass. "Time isn't moving fast enough." He said.

"I agree." I said